Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

wow your like the oldest gaming guy I know....But I have heard of a pokemon tournament in Japan where it was won by a 50 year old man. lol.

Anyway if there was an old game that you used to play on the Sega or Game Boy or anything that is relatively old like not in the last few years. What game that you liked to play would you want to be made again for the new consoles for better graphics and gameplay. For me it would be Conkas Bad Fur Day for the nintendo 64. I loved that game and if they would make a new one for the wii or something I would so buy it the only thing that game lacked was good graphics but it was alright for what was available and made back then.

This Guy

wow your like the oldest gaming guy I know....But I have heard of a pokemon tournament in Japan where it was won by a 50 year old man. lol.

Anyway if there was an old game that you used to play on the Sega or Game Boy or anything that is relatively old like not in the last few years. What game that you liked to play would you want to be made again for the new consoles for better graphics and gameplay. For me it would be Conkas Bad Fur Day for the nintendo 64. I loved that game and if they would make a new one for the wii or something I would so buy it the only thing that game lacked was good graphics but it was alright for what was available and made back then.

Fuck You

Most of the games I liked do exist in a modern format through the wonderful world of Virtual Consol & X-Box Live Arcade. But I don't need the graphics to be better. For me its more about is it fun. And its called Conkers, not Conkas.

BTW, for all you Rare/Banjo Kazooie Fans. The day the new Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts game launches for X-box 360, the original Banjo Kazooie from N64 will be released on X-Box Live Arcade. Its an enhanced version that by playing Nuts & Bolts unlocks stuff in the Banjo N64 re-release and vise versa. Also early next year Banjo Tooie (the sequal on N64) will be released on the Live Arcade as well.

Question: How awesome am I and my Trivia tourney?

I think someone's been watching too much Stump the Shwab on ESPN. lol But I had a same idea though I was going to do mine more like the show rather then just 1 on 1.

Evil Austin

I don't think that needed a fuck you .... :(

Oh well heres another question.

If you saw No Mercy Pay Per View I think it was a week ago already what are your thoughts on it? out of ten, and such. Do you think it will do better then the upcoming Bound for glory.

Beer

This Guy, my trivia is the best thing to hit this forum, shame an you and your opinions :smh

This Guy

I don't think that needed a fuck you .... :(

Oh well heres another question.

If you saw No Mercy Pay Per View I think it was a week ago already what are your thoughts on it? out of ten, and such. Do you think it will do better then the upcoming Bound for glory.

If you saw a couple posts back I gave my opinion on No Mercy already. Bound for Glory looks dumb. Not one match appeals to me on that card yet.

This Guy, my trivia is the best thing to hit this forum, shame an you and your opinions :smh

Thats not a question.

Moonlight Drive

What have you been thinking of doing in terms of a new career?

This Guy

How ya been doing lately?

wow your just stretching for a question now.

What have you been thinking of doing in terms of a new career?

Um, thats just it I don't know. I'm kinda tired of retail I think. But something intresting happened today. I can't talk about it right now, but hopefully in a week or two.

Ugh....need more questions and more creative questions. And by creative I mean creative not vulgar or rude.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, I asked this to Monty awhile back, but I don't think you know enough about the indys to go about it the same way. So I'll modify it for you:

You gained the money to buy a wrestling promotion. You can now sign ny twenty five active wrestlers in the world (modification, thar). Who would they be, and why?