• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ask This Guy a Question

This Guy

Does Gamestop give cash or in store credit for consoles? Also how much would i get for a PS3 40 GB,Slim PS2, and an XBOX?

couldn't tell you in the US. In Canada its store credit only. Orig X-Box's trade for $10 in Canada, couldn't tell you the others cause I haven't had one traded in, in a long time.

What did you think about the No Mercy PPV so far? What was your favorite match?

I thought it was pretty good. Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy stole the show IMO.

This Guy

I only gave you two infractions. Others have given you more. Monkeystyle for example. As for the ones I gave you both Trivia related, so you no doubt didn't follow the rules.

This Guy

Are you going to be tuning in to TNA Bound For Glory? What match on the card is you looking most forward to watching?

No and none of them so far.

Did you realize that MS's Yahoo has the last name as Nancy's last name?

Can you re-open my BTB thread that I was gonna do? CMS closed it for some dumbass reason.

Didn't even know MS had a yahoo, so that would be a no. Seeing as Monkey gave Nancy his name, it might explain it wouldn't it?

Not until I know why it was closed. Got to talk to CMS first.

This Guy

PM me with this crap, but thats your side of it. Maybe there is an actual reason. Also just because he was online when you sent the PM doesn't mean he didn't log off before receiving it. The thing that says who's online doesn't always refresh as quickly as it actually happens you know.

Moonlight Drive

It was a Pokemon BTB, it was locked for a reason.

Favourite Video Game of all time?

Did you love the good old Nintendo 64 as much as me?

PS3 or 360?

Do you like the concept of the Wii, or would you have preferred a regular gaming system?

Favourite gaming company? (eg. Sony, Nintendo) (Mines always been Nintendo due to their continuing innovation)

This Guy

It was a Pokemon BTB, it was locked for a reason.

Favourite Video Game of all time?

Did you love the good old Nintendo 64 as much as me?

PS3 or 360?

Do you like the concept of the Wii, or would you have preferred a regular gaming system?

Favourite gaming company? (eg. Sony, Nintendo) (Mines always been Nintendo due to their continuing innovation)

Thats a tough call. I don't know that I have a favourite of all time.

Yes, I loved it. I still have it, I sold my Playstation.

360. PS3 has nothing on it except the Blu-Ray. And I don't even have a high def tv yet so thats not even an important feature to me.

Its a neat concept. I like it, but truthfully Nintendo is not my number 1 company anymore. Still have a special place in my heart but Microsoft is the one that is playing to gamers now.....

as I said, Nintendo of all time yeah, nothing beats there classics. But for the Hardcore Gamer or just the regular Gamer Microsoft is the one doing all the right things. So they would be my fav right now, but again Nintendo is still awesome. Sony can no be considered anyones favourite gaming company because if you ask Sony there not a gaming company. Playstation is not a game machine, its an entertainment company.

Moonlight Drive

Did you like Pokemon? If so, favourite game Pokemon game? (Pokemon Snap FTW :eek:)

Favourite old school Nintendo game?

Favouorite old school game? Sonic for me

What games are you curenlty playing, and which are you enjoying most?

Favourite gaming genre?

Do/Did you own a Sega or Game Boy Colour?

This Guy

Did you like Pokemon? If so, favourite game Pokemon game? (Pokemon Snap FTW :eek:)

Favourite old school Nintendo game?

Favouorite old school game? Sonic for me

What games are you curenlty playing, and which are you enjoying most?

Favourite gaming genre?

Do/Did you own a Sega or Game Boy Colour?

Pokemon sucks! I love telling the joke that the original concept was that it was going to be a hunting show and the theme was going to be "Pokemon, Gotta Kill em all!" Works great and stupid little kids.

from NES, Super Mario Bros 3, Super NES, Super Mario World.

Mario. Mario is the King.

Um, still trying to find all the hidden shit on Lego Indiana Jones. I love the lego games. Going to be picking up Saints Row 2 & Fable 2 this month. Can't wait for those. Um, I don't really have a lot of time for games so I got a lot of games I haven't had a chance to finish. In Mass Effect I finished but I want to finish it again because I have the Bring Down the Skies expansion now. So many games so little time. Oh want to get Little Big Planet too, but I don't have any extra cash at the momment.

RPG's I guess. Not really too sure, I have a favourite though

I have owned every version of Gameboy including the Color. Your Sega question is kinda vague. I have a Geneis & Dreamcast currently. I never owned any others, though my best friend had a Sega Master System that we used to play when we were at his house.