• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

What game was Better, In your mind? Godfather or Scarface? I would have to go with Godfather for the missions and the killing, but Scarface for the drug dealing and the story of the game.

Mafia was better than both of them and Mafia II is going to be better than Godfather's new game.

And This Guy, what makes you think Monty Brown has never wrestled in TNA before? :shifty:

This Guy

Who are your ten favourite members?

Ten least favourite?

Did you watch Raw?

If yes to the above question, what were your thoughts on it?

Oh and, how are you?

geeze I don't know. In no particular order......
-Monk, Chuck, Wrestling Station, Peep, LHR, MikeRaw, XBA, Chessarmy, soulpower & Montana maybe.

Again in no particular order.....
-iamironman, humankiller, Enigma, Rawkus, The Showstopper (can't think of anyone else)

-Yes

-It was pretty good show. I don't think I was bored during any of it.

-I'm alright

What game was Better, In your mind? Godfather or Scarface? I would have to go with Godfather for the missions and the killing, but Scarface for the drug dealing and the story of the game.

Never played the Scarface game so I can't judge.

Mafia was better than both of them and Mafia II is going to be better than Godfather's new game.

And This Guy, what makes you think Monty Brown has never wrestled in TNA before? :shifty:

Um, your an idiot. You only posted that clue 2 hours ago and my last guess was long before that, so I never said that Monty Brown has never wrestled in TNA. But nice try.

Evil Austin

Did you see the last episode of TNA

If so did you think it was ironic that Jeff Jarret was telling Angle and Sting about passing the torch adn its time to let new wrestlers come into the main event instead of people who have been there before half the TNA roster started wrestling... and then Jarret announced the signing of Mick Foley..
( I personally thought it was pretty ironic how he was saying that and then showed foley which totally contridicted what he was saying before) :v:

This Guy

What is your favorite WWE PPV and why?

I always enjoy the Royal Rumble. Its fun, its different. Its not a gimmick match that happens when ever they feel like. I mean yeah so far Money in the Bank only happens at Mania, but Cage matches, Hell in a Cell even Elimination Chambers have happened at all sorts of different PPV's and although they do still use them sparingly which allows them to stay fresh and popular, I like that the Rumble match only happens one time of the year and only once a year.

Did you see the last episode of TNA

If so did you think it was ironic that Jeff Jarret was telling Angle and Sting about passing the torch adn its time to let new wrestlers come into the main event instead of people who have been there before half the TNA roster started wrestling... and then Jarret announced the signing of Mick Foley..
( I personally thought it was pretty ironic how he was saying that and then showed foley which totally contridicted what he was saying before) :v:

Yes, and yes.

Evil Austin

did you happen to get the pm I sent a couple of hours ago ?

Do you think that Chris Jericho will be a transitional champion just like Edge's first three week reign and loose to HBK at No Mercy - I personally don't want it to happen but I think it will because the WWE is now mainly targetting kids and when kids are involved "the good guy has to come out on top"

This Guy

Did you get the new Metallica album? If not, do you want it? I can send it to you.

no, and no. I don't buy cd's anymore. I don't need you to send it, I can get it just fine.

did you happen to get the pm I sent a couple of hours ago ?

Do you think that Chris Jericho will be a transitional champion just like Edge's first three week reign and loose to HBK at No Mercy - I personally don't want it to happen but I think it will because the WWE is now mainly targetting kids and when kids are involved "the good guy has to come out on top"

Yes, and I don't want your MSN.

No. HBK ain't winning jack.

Evil Austin

its cool I just didn't get anything back saying you don't so I didn't know if you had seen it-

If you could travel anywhere in the world for a holiday a month or so which place would you want to go to?

This Guy

no....and I'm disapointed that I just don't have a bombardment of questions about what games I got, what I got to play etc at the managers conference, because boy did I get to play a lot.