Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
- Why do Canadians like Hockey so much?

- Do you and MonkeyStyle live near eachother? If not, then how far is Ottawa from Hamilton?

- What kind of cellphone do you have?

- What is your thoughts on the rumors about Karen & Kurt Angle filing for divorce?

Wordlife

How do you feel about the new update for 360 coming up soon?
Your predicitons on the Super Bowl this year?
Who do you think would have a better chance winning the World Series? My Chicago Cubs :D :D :D........... or any other AL team?

This Guy

- Why do Canadians like Hockey so much?

- Do you and MonkeyStyle live near eachother? If not, then how far is Ottawa from Hamilton?

- What kind of cellphone do you have?

- What is your thoughts on the rumors about Karen & Kurt Angle filing for divorce?

I don't like Hockey so much...its a sterotype....a fairly accurate one. More accurate then the we end all our scentences with eh sterotype, but a sterotype none the less.

No. Its about a 6 hour drive.

Samsung, don't know the model number, I'm not into the whole got to have the fancy really expensive cell phones. I just use mine for quick communication talk & text, I don't need all the extras.

Suprise suprise.

How do you feel about the new update for 360 coming up soon?
Your predicitons on the Super Bowl this year?
Who do you think would have a better chance winning the World Series? My Chicago Cubs :D :D :D........... or any other AL team?

I love it.

Don't got one, don't follow football, but for shits and giggles I'll say the Bangles will win it all this year.

Any other AL Team

Reaction score
I can't be Famous because I'm actually proud of being white.

Why aren't you a big fan of Monopoly anymore?

The Bangles will kick ass. Wait, the band?

Whats the new update for 360s?

Dre

Reaction score
When it comes a time in IWF when the Admins decide to de-announce their spots, who you think can best replace your admin spot and why?

This Guy

I can't be Famous because I'm actually proud of being white.

Why aren't you a big fan of Monopoly anymore?

The Bangles will kick ass. Wait, the band?

Whats the new update for 360s?

Don't know, not as exciting.

bleh

Completely new layout, new comunity channels, all sorts of stuff. Too much to explain.

When it comes a time in IWF when the Admins decide to de-announce their spots, who you think can best replace your admin spot and why?

At this point, no one. I mean there are some potentials, but no one I think that would be promoted if I was to say leave tomorrow.

J

You may have been asksed before but I don't wanna go through 32 pages to check.

So music genre of choice.

Favorite band.

Band's you've seen live.

This Guy

You may have been asksed before but I don't wanna go through 32 pages to check.

So music genre of choice.

Favorite band.

Band's you've seen live.

All forms of Rock music (soft rock, rock, hard rock, metal etc)

Don't really have one, but always like Metallica

None that you've ever heard of. I don't do concerts.

This Guy

Should I buy the 360 when I have enough money? How much is it gonna cost?

Sure why not. And I couldn't tell you because prices are usually not the same in Canada and the US and I do not know what your states taxes are, and by the time you save up enough money it may have had another price drop and there are 3 different packages available.

Reaction score
Cool. All I want for my birthday and christmas (I celeerate haunakkah too) is money so I can get Rock Band 2 and Xbox 360 with Gold Live subscription.

Its not gonna happen. Ever have things like that happnen?

This Guy

Cool. All I want for my birthday and christmas (I celeerate haunakkah too) is money so I can get Rock Band 2 and Xbox 360 with Gold Live subscription.

Its not gonna happen. Ever have things like that happnen?

I got enough gift cards for my b-day the summer after 360 came out that I was able to buy one so I guess kinda, but can you ask some better questions please?

What would you prefer a 360 or a Ps3 ?

dumb question. I have a 360, you'd have to give me a PS3 for free before I'd own one. I'm pretty sure if you had read any of the previous posts you would have known that though.