Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
What are your thought on the Montreal Screwjob? Do you think that Vince McMahon was right for what he did?

This Guy

You a fan of the show Ultimate Fighter?

Used to be, I really can't stand it anymore. Every season its the same thing...bunch of grown men acting like children wrecking the house doing something stupid, someone (or someones) being thrown off the show for stupid behaviour and being told thats not the image the UFC wants just to have them on the undercard of a fight card within 3 months after the season ends.

What are your thought on the Montreal Screwjob? Do you think that Vince McMahon was right for what he did?

Yes, and this is coming from someone who was a huge Bret Hart fan at the time. Bret knew he was leaving. He should have been a team player and dropped the belt on the PPV the right way. His idea of coming to Raw the next night and vacating the title and quitting the company publicly sends the msg of, "no one in this company is good enough to beat me so I'm dropping the belt and going to another company" Thats not what Vince wants, nor would any other promoter. Verne Gagne did that in his own company. And it was the first nail in the cofin of the AWA. He retired as Champion. It says no one is good enough to beat me. And before someone says, then why did Vince let Trish do it with the Women's Title? Well first if I was Vince I wouldn't have, however its not the main company title. Thats the Champion that can make or break your company. and secondly, Trish was ligitamently getting out of the buisness and not going to the compition.

How much money do you have in your wallet right now?

None

Reaction score
Do you even have a wallet? What kind?

How do I sign up for GM Pool?

ANd, btw, after i read posts before, Is soul calibur 4 more of a go around and kill people unlike Soul Caliber 2 where it was one on one fighting like tekken?

Beer Money Army

do you hate rooting a chick on the beach, when there vagina get's all sandy??

do you hate when random people waste your time???

If there is anyone you could get one free kill.. who would it be???

If you could root anyone, who would it be????

who is your favourite Admin on IWF???

do you hate it when people advertise other forums on here?

This Guy

Do you even have a wallet? What kind?

How do I sign up for GM Pool?

ANd, btw, after i read posts before, Is soul calibur 4 more of a go around and kill people unlike Soul Caliber 2 where it was one on one fighting like tekken?

Yes, just a plain black wallet, nothing special or fancy

You have to wait till next season

No Soul Calibur 4 is a traditional Soul Calibur game (like 1, 2 & 3 prior) Soul Calibur Legends for Wii is a action game. The 1 through 4 are the one on one fighters.

do you hate rooting a chick on the beach, when there vagina get's all sandy??

do you hate when random people waste your time???

If there is anyone you could get one free kill.. who would it be???

If you could root anyone, who would it be????

who is your favourite Admin on IWF???

do you hate it when people advertise other forums on here?

I'm assuming rooting is some sort of slang for having sex with???? Having never made love on a beach I can't really answer that.

Yes

no one

again assuming you mean have sex with....I'll stick with my wife thanks

Me

Yes

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If you could have one game system you don't have what would it be and why

This Guy

none of the above I guess....the only systems I don't have are either 2 old and sucked or PS3...and well doesn't offer me anything I want that I can't get on my 360

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

How are you?

Do you guys have the caffeine drink 'Mother' over there?

If so, do you like it?

Are the constant questions about games making you want to ban certain members?

If you could make one change to IWF, what would it be and why?

This Guy

How are you?

Do you guys have the caffeine drink 'Mother' over there?

If so, do you like it?

Are the constant questions about games making you want to ban certain members?

If you could make one change to IWF, what would it be and why?

Good thanks

I don't think so

n/a

Um, no not really, though some of them I've been asked more then once...and thats kinda annoying.

geeze, loaded question there. I really don't know. I'm actually quite happy how the place has been evolving lately.

what is the worst place in the world?

I wouldn't know. Besides Canada, Northern United States, and South Eastern United States I haven't really been anywhere else.

J

Good thanks

I don't think so

n/a

Um, no not really, though some of them I've been asked more then once...and thats kinda annoying.

geeze, loaded question there. I really don't know. I'm actually quite happy how the place has been evolving lately.

I wouldn't know. Besides Canada, Northern United States, and South Eastern United States I haven't really been anywhere else.

Porbably alot better than all the food guestions I was asking last week. Lol.

So yea Kat Von D hot or not in your opinion?

This Guy

Porbably alot better than all the food guestions I was asking last week. Lol.

So yea Kat Von D hot or not in your opinion?

well I'll admit I've always had a thing for girls with tattoos, (not sure why) so I would say in most of the pictures I've seen of her, she's pretty hot. But ultimately no, she's still not overly hot overall. But she's certainly not painful to look at either.

J

well I'll admit I've always had a thing for girls with tattoos, (not sure why) so I would say in most of the pictures I've seen of her, she's pretty hot. But ultimately no, she's still not overly hot overall. But she's certainly not painful to look at either.

Thank god someone feels the same way I do. Tattoo's = Hot.

Ahhh New question what's the dumbest question someone's asked you in the thread?