• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ask This Guy a Question

Wrestling Station

I'm better then Wrestling Station in general, but yes, Admins out rank S-Mods, so that makes me better too. :)
:glare:
Ramadan is tomorrow, so I guess im better than you :) lol.

Anyway, my question is..

What fruit you prefer, and which fruit you consider is the best for you as a drink and as a food?

If you didnt understand this, I will tell you this for example; I like drinking grape but not eating it. So I want you to tell me the best fruit as a drink (juice) and as a food.

If you are wondering why im asking this, well after you answer it I will tell you why later.

This Guy

Really good explanation about Kurt Angle? I agree?

Yeah putting a question mark at the end of your scentence doesn't make it a question either.

What do you think of the way the WWE have built CM Punk up as World Heavyweight Champion?

And how would you have done it, if you were to do it differently?

Anyway, my question is..

What fruit you prefer, and which fruit you consider is the best for you as a drink and as a food?

If you didnt understand this, I will tell you this for example; I like drinking grape but not eating it. So I want you to tell me the best fruit as a drink (juice) and as a food.

If you are wondering why im asking this, well after you answer it I will tell you why later.

I will answer these later tonight.

This Guy

Okay back to the questions I missed from earlier

What do you think of the way the WWE have built CM Punk up as World Heavyweight Champion?

And how would you have done it, if you were to do it differently?

I don't like it. Um, I like the way he won the title, but to have him either lose by DQ or have so many run ins in all his victories after that made him really seem as JBL called him a paper/transitional champion. I was happy that he beat JBL clean at Summer Slam but that was already 3 months after he won the title. I think if they had just changed one thing it would have made his reign much better. I think the night he won the title, JBL's security should have tried to help but have CM Punk take out not only them but JBL. Not have JBL distracted by other things, keep JBL's attention still focused on Punk, and then have Punk still pin him. Then if Cena & Cryme Tyme after the match wanted to run in and help Punk clear the ring that would have been different, because then it would have been clear that Punk's win over Edge earlier was not a fluke, and people would have bought Punk as Champion. The only other thing maybe is in the rematch against Batista have Punk pin Batista but because of Kane's interference again but this time no one sees it.

Anyway, my question is..

Um, my favourite fruit juice is Apple or Orange. Apple usually, but Orange Juice is kinda like comfort food to me when I'm sick. I just can't get enough of it. As for which is my favourite fruit to eat, I'd have to go with Apples. The only other fruits I eat are Bannanas & Grapes, but Apples are by far the best.

Have you had a P-Zone i just finished one a little bit ago. It was Pepperoni, Mushrooms, and Pineapple. It was amazing. Lol. So yea you ever had one.

Yea that's what I was talking bout. There good. Next question. What's your favorite Pizza topping.

What's your favorite combination of toppings on a pizza.

P.S. Sorry I'm in a pizza mode 2night.

This Guy

shut up about pizza your making me hungry. lol

I usually will get a regular pizza with Pepperoni & Chicken, unless its Pizza Hut then its Meat Lovers everytime. I guess Chicken would be considered my fav topping....but I truely believe that you can't have a real pizza without Pepperoni.....it just seems naked otherwise. lol

Lol. Yea the Pizza questions end now cause I'm getting hungry for more pizza. Lol.

1. Favorite 360 Game.

2. Are you exited for Lego Batman. I am.

3. Same question about Gears 2.

This Guy

Lol. Yea the Pizza questions end now cause I'm getting hungry for more pizza. Lol.

1. Favorite 360 Game.

2. Are you exited for Lego Batman. I am.

3. Same question about Gears 2.

1) at the momment its actually Castle Crashers on the Live Arcade, so much fun, totally worth the 1200 Points.

2) exited? If you mean excited then yes. The Travelers Tales Lego games kick major ass. Doubt I'll have money for it the first day, but we will see.

3) Not as much, not really a shooter kinda guy

Wrestling Station

Um, my favourite fruit juice is Apple or Orange. Apple usually, but Orange Juice is kinda like comfort food to me when I'm sick. I just can't get enough of it. As for which is my favourite fruit to eat, I'd have to go with Apples. The only other fruits I eat are Bannanas & Grapes, but Apples are by far the best.
So its apples and oranges.
Orange for juice and apple for eating.

Now let me give you few things here.
You drink too much orange, I think you will feel so much acidity in your stomach that will make you have that cold sensation just under your chest. Right?

Apple is also classified as a "hot" fruit. It has its acidic value. But still acidic.

Dont over eat/drink those as it will cause some peptic ulcers in the long run.

This Guy

So its apples and oranges.
Orange for juice and apple for eating.

Now let me give you few things here.
You drink too much orange, I think you will feel so much acidity in your stomach that will make you have that cold sensation just under your chest. Right?

Apple is also classified as a "hot" fruit. It has its acidic value. But still acidic.

Dont over eat/drink those as it will cause some peptic ulcers in the long run.

um nope, sorry don't feel cold sensations under my chest.

what is your favourite software game that you have ever played

like fav PC game? Theme Hospital was pretty sweet, also loved the You Don't Know Jack games, and taking the Sims and playing "Sims Survivor" was always good for shits and giggles.