Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

because I don't care? If it keeps me clean and doesn't make me smell like a fruit thats all that matters.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

How are you? I just thought I would be curtious and ask lol.

Would you consider calling into the podcast?

Which members do you feel like you would get along with most if you knew them IRL?

Toddy

Reaction score
Have you ever been to New Zealand?
If you had the opportunity of wrestling on person who would it be?

This Guy

How are you? I just thought I would be curtious and ask lol.

Would you consider calling into the podcast?

Which members do you feel like you would get along with most if you knew them IRL?

I'm okay, thanks.

maybe, but the truth is the chance to do so would probably never happen as I typically only get on the internet for short periods of time when I have a chance to. I can't really schedule myself to be somewhere online.

Probably not many. I mean I generally can get along with anyone even people who anoy me, but truthfully I don't really get along with anyone on here well enough that makes me go, hey I would hang out with you.

Have you ever been to New Zealand?
If you had the opportunity of wrestling on person who would it be?

No, never have left North America

No one? I'm not a trained wrestler why would I want to wrestle someone....oh wait I take that back, I want to wrestle Mickie James, if you know what I mean. :pash:

This Guy

OOOOOOH, you better not show that to your wife.

Umm, do you like bagels? If so, what kind?

Whats to hide? She knows there are sexy hot female celebs and what not out there I would, just as I know of some male celebs that she would for? Why is what I said so "oh no, don't show your wife"?

just plain toasted with butter. Not a fan otherwise.

Dre

Reaction score
- Can you give us an update on the vBookie?

- Do you like Japanese or Mexican Wrestling?

This Guy

- Can you give us an update on the vBookie?

- Do you like Japanese or Mexican Wrestling?

Whats to update? Specifically what do you want to know? I mean I'm slowly knocking everyone down to 5 vcash. When I have they can bet. Not much else to say about that.

Sure, but its not really available to me here. But I watch as much wrestling as I can.

This Guy

I don't know, I did not know I was supposed to. Perhaps you're just one giant loser, or perhaps maybe I am.
:)

Reaction score
See thats the whole reason i dont like you as an admin. You are great as an admin, but to me, you just neglect things or just treat them like shit. You just answer my questions and dont put a haha or an lol in them. It just "Yeah, Walter said crap. I saw it." NEXT QUESTION! As an admin, you should be able to laugh or tell a joke or some shit. Say a swear. Please.

As my question, I ask you to name all the swears you possibly can.