Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Do you know anything i should know about the supposed Xbox 360 pricecut...

This Guy

Do you know anything i should know about the supposed Xbox 360 pricecut...

no. They don't tell us that type of stuff. Unless its happened while I've been off for the last week. I have been at my cottage for the last week, just got home today.

Do you remember when you first meet your wife?

yes. She used to wear a lot of mini skirts and had smoking legs which is funny since I am not normally a leg guy but I remember her legs.

What do you do for your career?

he works at gamestop

I work for Gamestop. Working at implies that I work at the Homeoffice in Grapevine Texas. I'm a store manager at an EB Games Canada store which is part of the giant Gamestop Conglomerate. The companies were competitors but about 3 years ago merged into 1. They have been slowly rebranding across the United States all to Gamestop leaving that as there Nationally recognized Company face. They are keeping the EB Games name as there International Face since Gamestop never existed outised of the United States and EB was in many countries including Canada prior to the merger. So basically everywhere in the US we are known as Gamestop (though there are a couple EB Games stores still currently) and everywhere else the company is known as EB Games (though 20 Gamestop stores opened in Canada this year even though all the signage in the store still says EB Games Canada including there name tags, but the 20 new stores were called Gamestop instead of EB Games for a reason)

the dark knight

when are you going to stop taking shit i say too seriously? you're worse than my mother. its like, HEY MOM IM GOING TO PISS YOU OFF NOW, DONT BE PISSED OK? *attempts to piss her off* then she starts yellin at me..

:nonono:

This Guy

well I'm using your logic. You said that if you were joking you'd either have a smiley :) or a ^_^ or something like that in your post.

There was none. Therefore using your logic you were being serious therefore I treated it as serious. I mean if your not even going to follow your own rules, how do you expect anyone else to know when your not serious.

the dark knight

lol nice. might sound random but it fits "every square is a rectangular, but not every rectangular is a square". every post with smilies or lol aren't meant to be taken 100% serious, but not all posts without smilies or lol meant to be taken 100% seriously.

it was obvious im joking.

This Guy

what is your name?

none of your buisness

Youre so fucking lucky Jake isnt in here right now. He would rip you to shreds for saying that.

Umm........you like 90's Gangsta Rap?

No he wouldn't. Because this ain't hell in a thread and so he would have to watch what he says.

I don't like rap at all let alone 90's gangsta rap

whos Jake?

what he said.