• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Meh? I'd have to know what it stands for before I could form an accurate opinion.

This Guy

I don't know. Mine is my father's first name. Most middle names usually do have some sort of respect to a family's past. Beyond that I don't know

This Guy

I have a kid and no we didn't. we named her Drew after my wife's father Andrew who died 5 years ago.

PeepShow

Everytime I see someone with 'Rated' in their name, I always think of RJC and think he got unbanned :eek:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yo This Guy

do you consider Batista Underrated?

I mean like since noone online gives tha guy any credit and such

do you think he's underrated?

This Guy

yes. He really isn't that bad. He gets winded too easly, but he can pull out classics when needed. Granted he needs to be working with someone else who is good too. He can get a little dull though, and his promo skills need major work but still aren't the worst in the buisness.

This Guy

because I don't know what to say about it anymore. I don't know what my opinion of him is one way or the other anymore. I don't know what to believe or what the truth is. Therefore I just don't comment anymore.

Rell

Reaction score
Do you think I played a part in the dark knight's departure?