Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yo..."THIS GUY"

did you RAPE jasmine and randall and MatthardonBOyzVirgin1?

cuz they never on anymore....

Beer Money Army

did you think that "ol skool Nikki Chick" (on old Iwf). Is a stuck up bitch.. that bitches and moans?

the dark knight

would you rather be raped or get killed? would you rather have your wife raped or get killed?

those are tough, i dont even know how to answer myself. always love to ask those questions..

Hometown Kid

How many stupid questions have been asked to you on this thread? (if any)

Wrestling Station

Which is better in all aspects.. Toshiba/Dell/Sony/Packard Bell ?

Beer Money Army

did you know the name "this guy" means in Norwegian language is "denne karen"?

This Guy

Yo..."THIS GUY"

did you RAPE jasmine and randall and MatthardonBOyzVirgin1?

cuz they never on anymore....

I see them pop up from time to time. But I really don't have any dealings with any of them, so no.

did you think that "ol skool Nikki Chick" (on old Iwf). Is a stuck up bitch.. that bitches and moans?

Didn't really know her or pay much attention to anything she posted so I don't really have an opinion either way.

would you rather be raped or get killed? would you rather have your wife raped or get killed?

those are tough, i dont even know how to answer myself. always love to ask those questions..

neither & neither & seek mental help. lol

How many stupid questions have been asked to you on this thread? (if any)

many times especially lately, I'm wondering where the real questions are. I was getting a few questions asking my honest opinions on certain things, people etc both forum and non forum related, but most of those have disappeared and have been replaced by moronic questions.

do you also laugh everytime you see ^^that guy posting?

Yeah a little. hehehe

Which is better in all aspects.. Toshiba/Dell/Sony/Packard Bell ?

gees, well definatly not Packard Bell. Not really a lot of experince with Sony or Toshiba. I've never had any problems with Dell.

did you know the name "this guy" means in Norwegian language is "denne karen"?

No I did not.

Beer Money Army

what is one Habit in your house, That pisses your off the most?

the dark knight

uh, you have to choose. if you're in a real situation where you HAD TO choose, which one will it be?