Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Why do you think idiots like lets say...Peepshow Neg reps someone for asking a question in another person question thread...could it be he has nothing better to do...(and idc that he neg repped me...I just wanna know why u think he does it lol)

Dre

Reaction score
I mean as in Vacation Spots and Clubs.

- Have you seen my latest sigs, and if so, what do you think about them.

This Guy

Why do you think idiots like lets say...Peepshow Neg reps someone for asking a question in another person question thread...could it be he has nothing better to do...(and idc that he neg repped me...I just wanna know why u think he does it lol)

I don't think Peepshow is an idiot. (though that lust for that chick sometimes makes him come close) I believe he neg reps you for 1 of 2 reasons or maybe both.

1. He just point blank has made it clear he hates you so he neg reps you.

or

2. He believes your asking me a lot of questions because your trying to kiss my ass. Not sure if its true or not, but that may be his opinion.

What do I think about it. I think many things.

1. Rep means nothing so who cares.

2. You could always just neg rep him back

3. I'm more annoyed by people who bitch about it kinda as you did.

4. If he's doing it because of #2 well thats his buisness.

5. If he's doing it because of #1 then its petty, but again still his buisness.

6. But ultimately I don't care.

I mean as in Vacation Spots and Clubs.

- Have you seen my latest sigs, and if so, what do you think about them.

Um, I don't know. Not into the Club Scene. Theres a place in Burlington called Kingdom that I know is pretty popular. Beyond that I couldn't tell you. Most vacations in Canada consist of either site seeing (going out west to BC, & Alberta is popular among Ontario and east coasters.) or going to a cottage on a Lake somewhere. There is a section of Ontario called Cottage country which consists of many small cities and towns with tons of camp grounds and what not. Its where we normally go.

Beyond that I can't really help you.

If your talking about stuff your posting in the show room, I don't visit there. Sorry.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ehhh lol I said idc I just was like saying why do idiots do that...I see all the time...not me getting neg rep but others and stuff u know and I hear about it...I mean yeah Rep is really nothing..why I didn't care when u Neg repped me like 20 times in a row...I just was like..wow..cool..cause I was then the 4th most neg repped person on IWF at the time..and no I ain't kissing your ass...I just love to ask questions..its my thing to do...so if he thinks that...he is dumb...

and idc if he hates me but to hate someone for shit over the internet is pretty much lame...and really lol also about that Chick he likes IMO...She ain't all that but hey...if he likes her more to him...

anyway so it won't be spam I'll ask a question

Do you think the world is gonna end in 2012...ain't that the year lol.

J

What do most Gamestops look for when hiring...I wanna apply to the one round me...

This Guy

ehhh lol I said idc I just was like saying why do idiots do that...I see all the time...not me getting neg rep but others and stuff u know and I hear about it...I mean yeah Rep is really nothing..why I didn't care when u Neg repped me like 20 times in a row...I just was like..wow..cool..cause I was then the 4th most neg repped person on IWF at the time..and no I ain't kissing your ass...I just love to ask questions..its my thing to do...so if he thinks that...he is dumb...

and idc if he hates me but to hate someone for shit over the internet is pretty much lame...and really lol also about that Chick he likes IMO...She ain't all that but hey...if he likes her more to him...

why 2012? I remember people saying 1999, and 2000. But I've never heard any new ones. I don't think the world will end when anyone expects it too. Beyond that nothing.

What do most Gamestops look for when hiring...I wanna apply to the one round me...

couldn't tell you in the US. Truthfully every store manager is different anyways. Around here most of us are looking for people with a lot of availability. Not just evenings and weekends. Days, nights, its all good. the more available the better. We also prefer some sort of Retail or Cash experience. And then of course there is also signs of maturity and honesty and hard working positive attitudes.

Wrestling Station

Just to let you know that rep means alot when you request in the VIP, wrestling media or the gfx section. If you dont have rep, then you cant request.

As you said that you dont care, then lets test this "care" thing you have by neg repping you :) ROFL.

ooooops you are in the red zone :sad:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
dang it...god that sucks...I mean come on dude...I was gonna make a sig request next week...oh well..

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Sorry....

but yeah WS did it also lol.....but ok let me think here

Do u like my new Avy

MikeRaw

What do you think of all the wwe happenings lately? Like, the whole chaos, unpredictable thing?

Punk as champ?

Smackdown or Raw?

If both ecw and tna were coming to your hometown, and you could only go to one, which would you spend money to see? (assuming that ecw isnt taped with SD)

This Guy

Sorry....

but yeah WS did it also lol.....but ok let me think here

Do u like my new Avy

No

What do you think of all the wwe happenings lately? Like, the whole chaos, unpredictable thing?

Punk as champ?

Smackdown or Raw?

If both ecw and tna were coming to your hometown, and you could only go to one, which would you spend money to see? (assuming that ecw isnt taped with SD)

The stuff on Raw has been good I think overall, (some parts suck though Cena/JBL ending comes to mind) I thought what this might lead to is Shane & Stephanie attempting to come in and punish people for there actions and Vince coming out and saying that his kids are more crazy then he is. Ratings have been constantly going up since all this chaos and you want to stop it?

However then it was brought to my attention that Regals suspension ends this weekend.....meaning no doubt it will lead to the return of William Regal as GM of Raw with the explination that the McMahons realized that Regal managed to keep order.

I loved the way they did it. CM Punk coming out after Edge had taken a beating was so poetic justice, that the majority of the fan base of the WWE will eat it up. I'm glad that there making Punk a credible champion on TV for the most part, but I've never been a fan of the Champion being booked in the under card.

Leaning more towards Smackdown these days. Between the Hardy's, Kennedy, Edge & Triple H, they just have the better workers over all IMO. But its good to see that this draft although pointless in some ways since ECW guys and Smackdown guys fight on both shows making the Hardy's hugging eachother after Matt got drafted to ECW seem kinda stupid since ECW & Smackdown guys work both brands anyways. But the draft wasn't completely useless and we have gotten some fresh stuff out of it.

I think Raw is going to have a tougher time creating a main even scene with proper Heels & Faces.

Probably ECW...More WWE loyal, always probably will be, but I really would love to see TNA live as well. I love wrestling.

MikeRaw

Do you consider yourself to be a fair admin?

Who do you think, other than yourself, is the best admin or supermod on here?

Does it ever piss you off when americans know so little about Canada, and soem continue to think we all live in small towns and igloos?

What sports do you like?

This Guy

Do you consider yourself to be a fair admin?

Yes

Who do you think, other than yourself, is the best admin or supermod on here?

Currently? There all really good. 3lions was great in the day too.

Does it ever piss you off when americans know so little about Canada, and soem continue to think we all live in small towns and igloos?

no, I find it entertaining as hell.

What sports do you like?

I've answered this before. Assuming Wrestling counts, Wrestling. Assuming it doesn't, I don't like sports.