Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

If you put christian in a 5 star match with a guy in the wwe who would it be and why?

PeepShow

That question does not make sense. You can't just put someone in a 5 star match. Do you mean who do you think he'd have the best match with?

LKP

Yeah sorry dude, who do you think he can get the best match with. Mine would be punk but that just mine.

PeepShow

Well, he's proven to have some great singles matches with Benjamin, Jericho, RVD, Swagger, etc. He has never had a feud with HBK, and HBK usually makes a great match with everyone. He's in three of my six, five star matches. So I think that'd be a feud/match I'd love to see sometime.

Hometown Kid

4. lolwut?

Do you go around your neighborhood and school bragging to all of those people that you're S-Mod? And as mod, would you consider yourself a public servant such as those who...do stuff to help out victims of disasters and whatnot? =/

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Do you miss Kerwin White?

If it's not white, is it not right?

Qwake

Are you still pissed off about Christian losing MITB?

Btw, if you want my sig changed you're gonna have to make a sig for me to replace it :D

Hometown Kid

Are you always depressed and/or angry when it isn't Spring break?

Do you have any imaginary friends?

What do you think of Gail Kim?

PeepShow

Are you always depressed and/or angry when it isn't Spring break?

Do you have any imaginary friends?

What do you think of Gail Kim?

1. No, there's always summer and Christmas break.

2. Nah

3. I'm a pretty big fan. She's one of the best women's wrestlers in the world and can be used as a pretty good manager/valet as well.

seX-Power

Fuck you?

Hello?

I like Melina?

Pillowcase?

Quadriplegic pigeon?

Thoughts on statements with question marks?

seX-Power

Do you think Christian has a chance of winning the ECW championship chase and going to fight for the title at Backlash?