Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I hear using the telephone is a 5 year jail sentence.

yeah look calling someone who is famous is alot different from calling someome who is just a everyday person.

Moonlight Drive

yeah look calling someone who is famous is alot different from calling someome who is just a everyday person.
Is there an extra long jail sentence?

seX-Power

Can I have some download links to the following songs:

Just Like Me
Swim In Silence
Throwing Punches
My Number One

plz :eek:

edit- nvm -_-

Hometown Kid

^ :lmao

Why the hell is this in Street Fight anyway? You answer more questions about smileys than actual wrestling.

Speaking of wrestling, I heard you're a ROH fan now and have tickets to the Chicago show. :y: What do you think of their NOAH guy, KENTA?

On a scale of :n: to :shit: What do you think of Wrestlemania's build up this year?

Do you consider yourself in all honesty a public servant being a super mod?

Kizza

What is so special about the word ASS and why do you feel the need to constantly capitalize/shout the word.

seX-Power

change away from the red italics, your name looks too much like sp when im skimming posts :eek:

also,

Black people?

PeepShow

^ :lmao

Why the hell is this in Street Fight anyway? You answer more questions about smileys than actual wrestling.

Speaking of wrestling, I heard you're a ROH fan now and have tickets to the Chicago show. :y: What do you think of their NOAH guy, KENTA?

On a scale of :n: to :shit: What do you think of Wrestlemania's build up this year?

Do you consider yourself in all honesty a public servant being a super mod?

1. Because I felt like putting it there. It's not my fault you morons ask me those types of questions.

2. I haven't gotten tickets yet. I hope to in the coming days. And as for Kenta, I've actually never seen a match of his. I've heard that his match with Davey this past weekend was amazing. Truthslayer said it was probably the best match he's ever seen live. So I'll watch that whenever it's available.

3. Right in the middle. It was nothing special at all with the exception of some of the HHH/Orton feud and some parts of the HBK/Taker stuff. Morrison's random COLON jokes made me chuckle a bit too.

4. lolwut?

What is so special about the word ASS and why do you feel the need to constantly capitalize/shout the word.

Because I feel like it, ASS.

change away from the red italics, your name looks too much like sp when im skimming posts :eek:

also,

Black people?

1. I wish I could, not a fan of italics either, but meh.

2. :n:

C4

You're such a rude bitch, ever realized that?

On a scale of 10, how excited are you for WrestleMania?

C4

ewwww. What the hell were you trying to do to the sides? Pink/Red/Yellow on one side and blue/white on the other with gray in the middle? Just looks like trash if I'm being honest.

That's so nice of you.

LKP

If you could fuck either Lita or Natalia neidhart who would it be any why?