Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Have you decided whether you're going to the next ROH event in Chicago yet? The card looks pretty stacked and they've only announced 4 matches so far.

Who's your fave ROH Wrestler/Wrestlers?

Sup?

PeepShow

What is the meaning of life?

To have as much fun as possible.

Can I kill you and steal your sig?

Nah

Have you decided whether you're going to the next ROH event in Chicago yet? The card looks pretty stacked and they've only announced 4 matches so far.

Who's your fave ROH Wrestler/Wrestlers?

Sup?

1. YEAH~. Bought tickets last week. I'm pretty pumped to say the least. Yeah, all 4 matches look great. Danielson/Rave is pretty much no question going to be great, Black/Hero (w/ Sweeney (hopefully =/)) should be good as well, the 3 way between Claudio, Roderick, and Jimmy, and then the main event with COLT getting a world title shot. I'd mark the fuck out if her won it. HOLT SHIT~

2. AmDrag, Colt, Roderick Strong. Those are probably my top three wrestlers. Honorable mention would have to go to Hero, Aries, and Jacobs.

3. n2m. Just got home and currently watching DANE COOK. You?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

What are your five favourite matches ever?

Top ten wrestler in the world?

Qwake

Peep said:
1. YEAH~. Bought tickets last week. I'm pretty pumped to say the least. Yeah, all 4 matches look great. Danielson/Rave is pretty much no question going to be great, Black/Hero (w/ Sweeney (hopefully =/)) should be good as well, the 3 way between Claudio, Roderick, and Jimmy, and then the main event with COLT getting a world title shot. I'd mark the fuck out if her won it. HOLT SHIT~

2. AmDrag, Colt, Roderick Strong. Those are probably my top three wrestlers. Honorable mention would have to go to Hero, Aries, and Jacobs.

3. n2m. Just got home and currently watching DANE COOK. You?

Yeah that show looks awesome, what are your predictions on those four matches you just listed?

Roderick Strong is AWESOME! Your other favourites were :y: too.

lol, Dane Cook. Uhh, I've actually been really busy, just moved houses and my internet just got reconnected at the new house.

PeepShow

What are your five favourite matches ever?

Top ten wrestler in the world?

1. There's honestly too many on a broad scale to look back on for me to narrow it down to a top 5 favorite. Some off the top of my head though are:

WWE

-Rock/Austin (WM 17)
-HBK/Jericho (WM 19)
-Hogan/Rock (WM 18)
-HBK/Flair (WM 24)
-HBK/Angle (WM 21)
-HBK/Taker (WM 25)
-HHH/Cactus Jack (No Way Out 00)
-Angle/
Benoit
(RR 03)

TNA

-Joe/Styles/Daniels (Unbreakable 05)
-AWM/XXX (Turning Point 04)
-Storm/Harris (Sacrifice 07)
-LAX/Styles and Daniels (BFG 06)
-Petey/Styles/Sabin (Final Resolution 05)
-All of the Joe/Christian matches as well

ROH

-Danielson/Homicide (Final Battle 04)
-Aries/Punk (Death Before Dishonor 05)

2. Based on wrestling ability, or overall? Like marketability and all that jazz as well?

What's your opinion on Facebook?

lmao

Can you make me mod?

If I could, you already would be one.

Yeah that show looks awesome, what are your predictions on those four matches you just listed?

ROH World Title Match
Jerry Lynn (if still champion) defends vs. Colt Cabana

Special Challenge Match
Bryan Danielson vs. Jimmy Rave

First Time In ROH
Tyler Black vs. Chris Hero with Larry Sweeney

Three Way Match
Claudio Castagnoli vs. Roderick Strong vs. Jimmy Jacobs

God this card owns.