• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

is this still going???

what do you think of the BTB World cup?

what do you think of my BTB King of the ring/bookers?

xtremebadass

I hear some people have been trash talking my match writing, have any insight on that Anigma?

The Anigma

Reaction score
xImpulsive- I think that you can work on having your characters, in-character a bit more. Your promos aren't horrible, they're actually pretty good for the most part.

Sharkboy3:16- I think your match writing is average but still very good. You have a couple of errors with your grammar and spelling but other than that I think your match writing is good. Your TNE PPV was very good IMO. I thought all the matches and promos delivered. My only problem was a couple of grammatical and spelling errors and you having Kane in the Rising Star match. I wouldn't classify Kane as a rising star but it's your BTB and you can do whatever you like. Apparently this is still going...lol...I just haven't had a chance to answer questions eventhough there's only a few. I think the BTB World Cup and BTB King Of The Ring are great ideas and I hope that they turn out to be successful.

EDIT- Missed XBA's question.

Xtremebadass- I really haven't heard anything about this but if people are trash talking your match writing, they probably don't have any room to talk. I don't think anyone can talk down on your match writing skills because they are the best (behind me lol) on here. I think that whoever is trash talking your match writing skills is just jealous of everything you've done here in BTB, how successful you are and how much determination you have when it comes to BTB. In the end, they're just talking whomever they are. and besides you shouldn't even concern yourself with this, bro.

Qwake

^^^ lol, Im building Kane up hehe.

is your BTB still going?

did you get a chance to read the one on one encouters matches? what did you think of them if so.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Sharkboy3:16- I just posted up a new show in my BTB and WrestleMania 24 is expected to be posted in due time so my BTB is still going. I've checked out the one-on-one encounters matches and they're pretty good. I think most stepped up their game with the world cup.

Qwake

yeah, ill check your show out now lol.

if I asked you to review TNE would you :shifty: j/k

last question of the day: What did you think of the most recent P10? was everything in order? should those BTB's been up there?

BTW XBA, wasnt it DX 3:16? thats what I heard from others lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
Sharkboy3:16- I think the Power 10 was accurate this past week. The BTB's that are up there deserve to be up there for the most part although I think it would've been a different story if some other BTB's had a show posted.

xtremebadass

Yea normally I wouldn't give a crap about it, but I just found that out today and, I just got done with the ACT's so I am pissed off and on the edge today, thnx for answering though

chessarmy

Have you read TNA Wrestling: Cross The Line? If so, what do you think of my match writing? Is their anything that I need to improve on?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Toddy- When I write a match, I usually get inspired to write it by watching old matches. If it's a Ladder match that I'm going to write then I'll watch a few Ladder matches to get ideas, the same if it's a Last Man Standing match, Street Fight, etc.

cheesarmy- Yes, I have read TNA Wrestling: Cross The Line and I think that your match writing is very good. From what I've read, I don't think there's much you can improve on but I do think that you've stepped it up from your previous BTB.

CT Styles- Just like your previous BTB's, I think it's pretty good. I just hope you stick with it.

Sorry for the delayed response to your questions, guys.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Where have you been..

lol another question

Have you had a look at NWF.

The Anigma

Reaction score
GardsJr- I've been on the forum, I just haven't been signed in...lol

Yes, I have had a look at NWF and I think it looks pretty good.