Ask Anigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Hey anigma, what do you think of me as a writer and how good do you think i am doing with my BTB right now, promo, match writing wise.

Thanks

The Anigma

Reaction score
Wrestling Station- I can honestly say that I've never stolen your work and posted it on another site.

xImpulsive- I think that your writing skills are very good. I think that you have improved a little bit with your match writing skills but I think your promos may need to improve just a bit. I think that at times your superstar are out of character or the segment doesn't flow through properly. Match-wise, your BTB is doing great but promo-wise your BTB isn't the best. But again, it's usually a hit or miss with your promos. No offense towards you but I feel as though your promos are either real good or real bad. Either way, your BTB is doing pretty good and I hope you stick with it.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Think i can explain Wrestling Station's question. On this other forum, there is a guy and his username is Ubee, and he says he is Anigma, but the truth is that this Ubee person is actually HulkStar, whose profile was deleted here on IWF.

Just so i am not spamming, Anigma, here is a question for you: How do you compare the BTB Section from Last Year? Do you think it has improved?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I think I'm really doing good for my second legit BTB, but the only problem I'm having is I'm only getting one or two reviews a week? Others, even the bad ones, have 4 or 5. Is it because there's so many BTB's posted on the weekends, or is it because I have too many indy guys? How can I get more reviews?

Evil Austin

What are your thoughts on my Champions thread in the btb area, If you don't know what I am talking about Please check it out.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Yea i agree with your Anigma, i can't make my promos consistent, i need to work on that.

But thanks on the feedback budddy :)

The Anigma

Reaction score
Nick 2007- Thanks for clearing up the whole issue because I really had no idea what Wrestling Station was talking about. Anyway, on to your question. I think the BTB section has definitely improved from last year. This time last year there were only a few BTB's that stuck around long-term (iMPACT!, AOW, EWO, The Commencement) and the usual BTB's that lasted
about a week. Eventhough we still have the guys who make BTB's and quit them about a week later, there are still more BTB's here and the section is more popular which makes it so much better with more reviews being given, more BTB's, etc. It's reall just a great community.

Heafirst For Hardcore- I think that you don't get many reviews for a variety of reasons. You use indy stars who I'm sure most guys haven't heard of and/or seen before and it's also tough to get reviews with so many BTB's and most people review BTB's that they're familiar with. My advice to you is to review other BTB's and suggest they return the favor. Reviews really shouldn't be the reason why you do BTB. You should be doing BTB because it's fun and it's something you enjoy doing but I do understand where your coming from about the reviews. Again, my advice to you would be reviewing other BTB's and asking them to return a review. It'll probably take more time for people to get into your BTB because you use indy stars but give it some time and your BTB will get noticed.

DX_3:16- I think that it's very interesting and I hope that you can deliver. I'm sure that it'll be tough writing matches for the old school wrestlers but that definitely is a creative idea and I'm looking forward to see where it goes.

GardsJr- I think that your a good writer and there is room for improvement. I think that you can work on the flow of your matches. At times, at least to me, they don't seem to flow through properly. I think you can work on transitioning from one move to another in your writing.

MattHardyV1- I just don't have enough time to chat on the computer.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Why am I not getting reviews? i feel my writing has improved and i am about 2x better than as i was before but i am getting less reviews.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Rosewt01- I thinkthe reason your not getting any reviews is similar to the reason I gave Headfirst For Hardcore. There are so many BTB's around that most BTB'ers review the BTB's that they're more familiar with. I think that you can try to review more shows and ask them to return the favor which hopefully they do so but if not sooner of later your going to get noticed and more people will review. Just hang in there and keep writing. The more you write and stay focused with one BTB the more noticed you'll become and the more readers you will receive once they see that your sticking with one BTB which leads to more reviews for your show. Just keep writing, review BTB's and stick with your BTB.

Qwake

what do you think about my match writing? and how do you think my TNE ppv was/will be?

Evil Austin

Once again about the real wwe champions thread If you were to pick winners or make predictions who would it be ? (also if you would like feel free to make a post on the thread i have some matches up.)