Ask Anigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Why are you people even posting here? The anigma left iwf.
At first he said he'd still stick around, but now he's left althogether.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I will answer the questions which were asked or at least the ones that can still be answered at this time lol...

King Lennie- My break is going great.

Comicgeekelly- The advice I gave you is the only advice I have as far as getting more readers. You really just have to review/read other BTB's and try to make your BTB stand out from the rest. Don't be afraid to try something crazy in a BTB...just not too crazy lol...

-HBK- I don't think Santino would make a good General Manager. Adding Saturday Night's Main Event would be a good idea as long as it does something for your rivalries and storylines. If you have nothing planned to further your storylines then do not have a SNME. I'm doing great.

Diesel- I will not be having an active BTB.

CT Styles- Yes, I do.

wwebatista+cena- I would say to an aspiring BTB'er this--Don't get banned (lol), follow the rules and have fun with BTB.

MikeRaw- Probably because they don't pay attention to what's going on or didn't know that I had left BTB.

Qwake

Okay just so you know I = Sharkboy3:16 :eek:

Would you ever consider doing a joint BTB since it would be less time/work?

Is it good to be back?

Have you decided on whether or not you will be doing a "WWE: Commencement" farewell show?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hey Welcome back to IWF Anigma, Glad to have you back:)

Anyway, What tips can you give to onje that does not plan ahead and makles a huge mistaker in their BTB? How would Someone Fix it

Wordlife

welcome freakin back Anigma... great to have an awesome guy back here in IWF

My question is: If you watch WWE, what do you think of the Batista/Cena, and Kane/Mysterio feuds going on? What about Y2J/HBK and Taker/Edge (last two were written cause they've lasted too long and need to end asap...) What do you think?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Okay just so you know I = Sharkboy3:16 :eek:

Would you ever consider doing a joint BTB since it would be less time/work?

Is it good to be back?

Have you decided on whether or not you will be doing a "WWE: Commencement" farewell show?

Looking at your sig, I would have no idea.

Anyway, who have been the top 5 most overrated bookers in your time on IWF?

Underrated?

Who is the next big booker these days?

-TJ-

Ok so Anigma. I see that you read my most succesful Btb in RPW (Funny ain't it?) What do you think about bringing it back?

If your answer is positive, what do you think about bringing a UFC vet to wrestle?

Also if you, cms, anigman, levi, and xba were to leave IWF in a short time period who do you think would stand up and lead the btb forum?

The Anigma

Reaction score
King Lennie- I would never consider doing a joint-BTB unless it's a booker I can depend on to get their job done. It's great to be back and I have decided to be doing a Commencement tribute show but I haven't had enough time to get it completed. Be on the lookout for it.

GardsJr-I made a few mistakes in my time in BTB but I learned that you can make it work. I never planned any of my shows lol but somehow became one of the most successful BTB'ers...lol...You just have to think it through. For example, I never planned to join Raw and SmackDown rosters onto one show but I did it anyway.

Wordlife- I like the look of Batista/Cena. It's too bad Cena's supposedly injured. Kane/Mysterio just bores me for some reason. I love the Y2J/HBK feud but I expect it to end at Unforgiven. Edge/Taker was a great feud and I like the way their feud ended except now we have Taker/The Family feud taking place. He really just needs to Tombstone Vickie and end it already.

BKB- Overrated- Rated RJC and CMS. There are a few more but I can't really think of their names right now.

Underrated- Switchy, HFH, Levi, and I can't really think of anymore.

Next Big Booker- HFH

Beer- No, I haven't seen your BTB.

TJ- I don't think it can hurt to bring back RPW. I would like to see it. Bringing in a UFC vet would be very interesting. I'd like to see how you would go about introducing a UFC vet into RPW.

To be honest, I don't see any bookers really stepping up if all of us were to leave. BUT if I had to choose I would say Headfirst For Hardcore.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I didn't mean for it to be offensive if that's what you're thinking, CMS. I feel as though you're overrated amongst the noobs but you are in fact a great booker.

Evil Austin

if you were to start a new BTB even though you said in another thread you won't for a while at least. If you were for argument sake to do so would you want to do another wwe btb a tna btb or something made up which seem's to be the fashion these days.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I would definitely do a WWE BTB because I've always been a fan of WWE. I rarely if ever watch TNA so a TNA BTB would be out of the question BUT something made up would be interesting.

-TJ-

Ok i'm stuck now.

My original plan was to bring the Iceman into RPW. But i feel like bringing someone like Matthew Riddle from the Ultimate Fighter to RPW. Which one you think is better and why?

What btber who has never gotten the Be the booker award or has ever been in the HOF who's show you enjoy the most?

What btber that has gotten the btb award do you perfer to review yourself?

Best HOF in your mind?

What Admin or S-Mod do you think could be big in the btb world if they tried it?

Can i have five dollars?