Ask Anigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
Do you think people will still keep interest in my BTB seeing as I won't have much time to write shows as I'm in a Junior Dart League?

Evil Austin

well I not sure if you know but if not now you do, I am currently going to take around two weeks off of booking in my WAW btb just to get my act and up coming shows together and get back into it as I have lately lost ideas...
well my question is I currently am having a storyline where The Rock is the GM, but do you think this is a good idea ?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Alexmoss12

Well, I think if your storylines are interesting enough to keep the readers' attention then you shouldn't worry about them losing interest. Besides if they do lose interest in your BTB while you're gone, this will give you the chance to regain their interest with your great writing abilities. BTW, good luck with the Junior Dart League.

DX_3:16

I think having The Rock as a GM is a great idea. The promos have enormous potential and you can always have The Rock put himself in a match if he had to. It's a great idea.

McLovin

Reaction score
Thanks for the good luck. My match is on Thursday so I'll keep you updated via PM so I don't spam up your Ask a Question Thread.

Evil Austin

well its cool if no if your busy and what ever but I am currently taking a week or so off my BTB for just a break to refresh ideas and stuff but once I return it will be just under the Summerslam ppv. would you be checking it out ?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Alexmoss12

Keep me updated, dude.

DX_3:16

If I have the time to check out/review your PPV, I will do so.

Qwake

How is your break going? (or exams etc lol...)

How do you think my PPV matches look? (I will be posting part 1 soon :p)

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
What do you think of my BTB, APW, I have some angles for the PPV? I want to use Muhammed Hassan asa heel, winning with heelish tactics, how could I do this?

(Oh and BTW leave your predictions, J/K lol)

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
When I first joined IWF I asked you how to get more readers. I've been doing excatly what you told me to do, but I've had little change in the ammount of readers that I've had. Many other BTB authors whose shows that I review don't even bother to check out my BTB. I was wondering if you have any other tips about getting readers?

Evil Austin

well I have asked a few people around here on msn and they think this ppv name for my BTB is kinda corny.. what do you think being a respected BTBer...

its a different version of the WCW ppv World War III
seeing as my BTB is called WAW We Are Wrestling
I was wondering if it would be alright to have a ppv called World WAW III
seeing as WAW sounds the same as WAR
alot who I have asked say its not good name but what you think ?

Moonlight Drive

Do you think Santino would be good General Manager?

Do you think adding aSaturdays Nights Main Event type of show would be a good idea?

How are you? :)

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I just joined but can I say you have THE BEST BTB I have ever read.. (CMS's BTW is also either #1, or #2)..

I can't believe you ended it, but I can't blame you it must of been ton's of work for you to pull show's off.. Well, when, and if you return to BTB.. Will you continue the Commencement? Or will you take up another period, promotion, ext...

CT Styles

Did you know that you have been invisible every time you have viewed this thread? 'Because you're not in the viewers who have seen this thread' list.