Ask Anigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
TJ-

I think you should use Riddle because I feel as if he would fit in better with RPW.

I would have to say MikeRaw's shows are the ones I've enjoyed the most.

I prefer to review Xtremebadass' shows.

I assume you mean who I think the best HOF'er is. Well, I would have to say, excluding myself of course, that it would have to be Xtremebadass.

I would have to say Monkeystyle. I think it would be entertaining and fresh.

No, you can't have five dollars. Sorry, dude. lol...

Evil Austin

when do you plan on bringing the commencement back - ie one week two weeks 6 weeks ?

The Anigma

Reaction score
DX_3:16-

The Commencement will be back as soon as possible. I'm currently working on my next show so all I can say is to be on the lookout for the new show.

Evil Austin

I will I will don't worry and trust me everyone else will you will have the whole section reviewing that "return" show... and I am sure it won't dissapoint - also so I am not spamming and I stay on topic Ill randomly ask another question.

- Who do you think is better on the mike MVP or Mr Kennedy
- What do you prefer or think is more valuable IC or US titles
- I know it would be a lot of work but the wwe btb you are doing is there any chance of an ECW being involved ?
- Did you really think that the commencement would be this big ? When you started it did you see this happening or not really being honest ?

Thats all I got for now... :) Have a nice day.

The Anigma

Reaction score
DX_3:16

- I personally think Mr. Kennedy is better on the mic. MVP has great mic skills but I prefer Mr. Kennedy's over MVP's.

- I think the IC title has much more value then the US title.

- No, there will not be an ECW in my BTB because it's not going to be an entirely new BTB. I'm going to be continuing my previous BTB but I have a whole bunch of new ideas for it which is why I decided to return to actively having a BTB.

- No, I didn't think it would be this big. I didn't set any expectations for it because it was my first time doing BTB.

Reaction score
Anigma, I hear alot about your BTB and how awesome you are. I'm rather new around here (since you have been away apparently), and new to BTB for the most part. I would be honored if you would review my BTB and tell me what you think.

McLovin

Reaction score
What do you think of WWE: A New Era?
If you could give me three tips for my booking what would they be?
Where would you rate me in the IWF BTB Hierachy?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Magnus- I took a look at your BTB and I have to say I'm quite impressed with it. I think you have potential to be one of the top BTB'ers here but it will take time before you get there. However, you seem to be well on your way. Keep up the good work, man.

Lethal Combination- I think your BTB is looking pretty good thus far. I really don't have any tips for your booking, you seem to be doing very well. In the IWF BTB Heiarchy, I would say that you're a very good booker but I don't think you've reached your full potential just yet.