• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

An homage to the Aussies.

Moonlight Drive

He isn't one of the Awesome Aussies like us. He is decsendant from a Tasmanian, and if you know anything about Tasmania, you'll understand why Gards is how he is. >_>

Evil Austin

about the reppage I don't know if that counts me now because I was born outside of Australia moved there at 2 and now nearly 15 moved away...but I got to say Australia wreeks of aweosomeness....

Moonlight Drive

DX can be one of the non-Awesome Aussies with Gards :D

Gards, we all know how close Victoria is to Tassie, your ancestors probably took a boat across in the olden days. Thus the inbred-ness and such.

Evil Austin

you guys do know that NZ is nto even close to Australia I have never been there but I have been all around asia and apparently by looks on the mat its like what a two hour flight there? but its not its like a six hour flight which is the same time to Hong Kong or BangKok.

Moonlight Drive

you guys do know that NZ is nto even close to Australia I have never been there but I have been all around asia and apparently by looks on the mat its like what a two hour flight there? but its not its like a six hour flight which is the same time to Hong Kong or BangKok.
It's 2-3 hours from Sydney =/