An homage to the Aussies.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

He isn't one of the Awesome Aussies like us. He is decsendant from a Tasmanian, and if you know anything about Tasmania, you'll understand why Gards is how he is. >_>

Moonlight Drive

An Awesome Aussies Usergroup.

and Gards wouldn't be a part of it :D

Evil Austin

about the reppage I don't know if that counts me now because I was born outside of Australia moved there at 2 and now nearly 15 moved away...but I got to say Australia wreeks of aweosomeness....

Moonlight Drive

DX can be one of the non-Awesome Aussies with Gards :D

Gards, we all know how close Victoria is to Tassie, your ancestors probably took a boat across in the olden days. Thus the inbred-ness and such.

Evil Austin

you guys do know that NZ is nto even close to Australia I have never been there but I have been all around asia and apparently by looks on the mat its like what a two hour flight there? but its not its like a six hour flight which is the same time to Hong Kong or BangKok.

Moonlight Drive

Yes, but they don't show signs of mental retardation and flat out idiocy demonstrated in most inbred children like you do.

Moonlight Drive

you guys do know that NZ is nto even close to Australia I have never been there but I have been all around asia and apparently by looks on the mat its like what a two hour flight there? but its not its like a six hour flight which is the same time to Hong Kong or BangKok.
It's 2-3 hours from Sydney =/

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
HBK you are weird And one of Lenniessheep

I am just a plain Aussie:)