An homage to the Aussies.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Australia #1
South Korea #2
Every other country except NZ #3
Dogshit #4
NZ #5

5 is bigger then 1 so, 5 > 1 and nz > Aussie

Your list is round the wrong way coz the smaller numbers are at the top therefore NZ pwns all and you are worse the dog tird :p

Moonlight Drive

Lennie, you are the perfect example of why Australians > Sheep Rapists.

That is a list. Number 1 is the highest possible number. Do you get a gold medal for coming last? You get it for being number one. Do you win anything by coming last? Nope, you win it by coming first.

Also, WTF is a tird or a coz? Is it something you like to do with your sheep or what?

I know how Little Bo Peep lost her sheep everyone, Lennie was actually around the corner fucking them. (Credit: Andrew)

Qwake

^ Yeah the post before wasn't meant to be serious you Blue aussie and stop stealing andrews lines :eek:

Moonlight Drive

I am an Australian Lennie. I must be a smartarse about everything posted on internet forums or said in real life. It is in our genetic coding.

Also, Sheep Shaggers must have very terrible grammar. Andrew's and Aussie would have been the proper way to write those words. But you're a Kiwi, it is what I would expect.

Qwake

Aussie is a slang word and doesn't need to be really and I probz just made a mistake on Andrew's, damn you try and make something outta nothing :smh

Moonlight Drive

Aussie is a slang word and doesn't need to be really and I probz just made a mistake on Andrew's, damn you try and make something outta nothing :smh

'Outta' and 'Probz' are not words Lennie.

And I am an Australian, Aussie is our word and you are forbidden to use it. You also missed what I was pointing out, that Aussie should be capitalised, not that it was not a word, which it clearly is as even your Kiwi mind can understand.

I was not trying to 'make something out of nothing' as you pointed out, I was trying to help you improve your grammar, and one day your brain capacity may reach the level of a small frog.

Qwake

'Outta' and 'Probz' are not words Lennie.

And I am an Australian, Aussie is our word and you are forbidden to use it. You also missed what I was pointing out, that Aussie should be capitalised, not that it was not a word, which it clearly is as even your Kiwi mind can understand.

I was not trying to 'make something out of nothing' as you pointed out, I was trying to help you improve your grammar, and one day your brain capacity may reach the level of a small frog.

They are slang words idiot, I say them so I can post quicker yet it still has the same meaning that most people understand. Aussie is a slang word for Australia so aussie doesn't need to be capitalized since its not an actual word, thats what I was meaning...:glare:

Moonlight Drive

That's what I meant would have been the correct terminology there Len.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

*Waits for Oi oi Oi chants from non Aussies, anybody that is no aussies and does it will be neg repped, you have been warned*

Moonlight Drive

Yes we do James.

And are you as disgusted as me MS even suggested Lennie could be an Aussie? :nonono: