• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I got in a fight with my penis last night. I beat the shit out of it til it puked and couldn't stand up anymore.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Did it put up a good fight
To quote Brodie Bruce:

Jesus Christ, man! There's just some things you don't talk about in public!

Castiel

Reaction score
Today I saw my friend get his ass kicked. I didn't step in because he lost fairly.

They were yelling at each other. My friend called the other guy a spick. The guy said he'd kick my friends ass. So they go at it. The guy gets my friend down and beats the shit out of him. I felt awful because he's a good friend and he looked like a pussy. I tried to make him feel better but he was really upset.

You make it sound like it was some sort of MMA exhibition and they weren't just slap each other a bit. You didn't get in because your friend lost fairly? Sounds stupid for many reasons. Like how you waited until he was done kicking your friends ass to decide that you wouldn't step in, and you make it sound like there's lots of honor involved in playground fights.

Nova's story makes him sound like a badass though.

The Viper

Reaction score
Viper makes it sound like he goes to one of those kindergartens in a very bad area that's got graffiti everywhere and all the kids do meth or some shit. Seems to be "fights" every day.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Viper makes it sound like he goes to one of those kindergartens in a very bad area that's got graffiti everywhere and all the kids do meth or some shit. Seems to be "fights" every day.

How would you know. You've never gotten in one

The Viper

Reaction score
How would you know. You've never gotten in one

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and doesn't pertain to anything in my previous post.

You, sir, are a dumb ass.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
[video=youtube;ldYNQNStcOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldYNQNStcOI[/video]

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Thanks bro. Love you to

SERIOUSLY KID... be a smart poster, please. It's bad enough that you responded to his original remark with a response that had nothing to do with his statement, but now that you realize you were in the wrong, you try and save face with a smart ass remark which you seem to think will somehow either be funny or insulting, when it is neither. Unless of course you count being insulting to the forum, in which case you have succeeded by adding one more post to our spam tally. You need to get your act together, Vips. You were almost tolerable for these past couple of weeks but stuff like this really gets on all the members' nerves, especially staff members.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I been in a few fights as a kid. Nothing to major. I remember getting jumped in 2009 by three black guys trying to rob me. I got my nose broke, and all they got was my cellphone. I been looking for them bitches ever since. Can't quite seem to find them. I owe the dude who punched me and broke my nose. That shit hurt. XD

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Holy Shit! I can actually post now that I have a new phone!

Anyway, in my almost three decades I've been into fights here and there. With weapons(job related, never any criminal activity) and with just what I was born with. However, I've always found it has been better to try and avoid a physical altercation, if the opportunity were possible. I have never been one of the types of people to go out and look for fights, nor have I ever been the type of person to make shit up and brag about it on the internet to strangers.

Looking back at this thread, I see a few stories here and there that seem to be a bit far fetched, but then again I wasn't there for, said events.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
I've learned to just be really chill, someone insults me nowadays I just laugh and make a joke towards them so everyone around them laughs.

This usually the approach I take. After my MMA training I've taken the best measures to avoid fighting, however there is a fine line between a joke and disrespect and when that happens I usually tend to be very defensive about it. Taking into the fact that I'm 5 foot 6 you think a lot of people wouldn't bother with me, however I have a case of acting a little bit bigger than my frame allows me. (let's just say, I don't suffer from small person syndrome like most people my height. Actually I'm highly regarded as the small but tough one amongst my friends, we all wrestle and what not for fun and I always beat all but one of my friends but he's much bigger than me.)

With that being said, I've never really gotten into a physical fight. I've just had to teach people lessons and they've all been pretty one sided what I'm pretty much saying is that I've never lost a "fight" that I've been in.. there is one fight that sticks out in my mind though that I will share with people on here.

These two kids who I used to hang out with tried so hard over the last couple of months to hang out with me, and I was turning into a much more popular kid than hanging out with them would have allowed me, besides they were kind of idiots so I pretty much ignored them when I got back to my town. Anyways, one day these kids snap out at me and call me asking for a fight completely out of nowhere so I tell them to show up and meet me after school. I get there and everybody's counting me out... the first kid is about 6 foot 4 and the second kid is literally twice the size of Vipes, so I start to travel to the destination we agreed to meet at. The first kid was so anxious though that he starts mouthing off to me as I'm walking towards the diamond and shoves me. I get face to face with him for a little bit, look towards my best friend and he motions a thumbs down, with this I hit him twice in the head and take him down with a vicious double leg (I was on the high school wrestling team) and start to cut him up with elbows. I didn't knock him out, more so my buddy pulled me off of him than he tried to fight my buddy.. didn't work.

So the second kid starts calling me on and at the time I was wearing a tighter white track jacket (which I got blood on) and my backpack which limited my mobility, so I was pretty proud to do what I did to this kid considering our drastic size difference. I went over to this other kid and the kid throws his hands down and tells him to hit me. Now keep in mind folks I am left handed as well, so I take off my jacket and backpack and run at the kid and lay a thunderous right hook with my whole body thrown into it which ends up breaking his nose. Now mind you I rocked him pretty bad after that and the kid was twice my size so when I saw him stumble I went in to finish the job. I hit him with a double jab cross and saw him wobble back, than I hit him with a couple of rather sloppy hooks if I can admit and finished the job by hitting him with three or four left uppercuts from the clinch. I swear when the kid hit the ground, it felt like an earthquake.

The next day, I was the talk of the school and even the hottest girl in the school asked me out for a date in a couple days later, given I could not give into the pressure of a talked about rematch that people wanted to see. I didn't end up fighting the kids though and had a fling with this girl for about a month. Trust me guys, I'll say it right now - pussy's better than fighting, ever given the choice take pussy instead.. unless you have to fight for the pussy which I've had to.. but that's another story! People pretty much left me alone after that apart from a few drunken incidents. Oh and I got a one day in school suspension. :lol:

Since than I've been pretty much respected by my peers, and of course with me wanting to be an MMA fighter I have to keep my hands clean of any blood so I tend to stay away from fights at this point.