All the fights you've gotten in.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well mine doesn't really count as a fight, but one of my more memorable... there was this kid that used to annoy the shit out of me on the school bus, I'd warn him over and over, and one day he was flicking my ear and I got all pissed. Soooo I grabbed his hand and kinda squeezed and twisted until I felt something pop... ok no biggie... I came to find out a few days later that I broke his hand and wrist and made him miss his Olympic trials for archery... oops... my bad!

You son of a bitch... Good job

Castiel

Reaction score
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

this.jpg

/ thread

I feel like I should have sympathy for the guy that missed the Olympics but I imagine he was a douchebag so I'm just going to laugh.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Why sympathy? He had it coming. Good job enforcer

Castiel

Reaction score
Because he missed something that he obviously would've wanted a lot due to a stupid little fight.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
One. Well, it was hardly a fight because my annoying history teacher stopped it, but not before I got an awesome kick to the leg in.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
This was back in middle school so I don't really remember what was said but I was at my locker and a girl in my class was a few lockers away. She said something to me and I rushed her and kicked her in the leg. At that time, my history teacher ran over and stopped it from going further.

Good times.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This was back in middle school so I don't really remember what was said but I was at my locker and a girl in my class was a few lockers away. She said something to me and I rushed her and kicked her in the leg. At that time, my history teacher ran over and stopped it from going further.

Good times.

You should have landed a good old fashioned right hook. That always puts 'em down. :lol:

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I wish my teacher wasn't there.

I was so mad at that bitch.

Wish I could remember what started it.

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
Man, I got into tons of fights and scraps when I was a little kid. I'm talking like 7 or 8 years old. I was a chubby little guy back then, and my last name is easy to make fun of, so I was always getting picked on and bullied constantly, and I always stood up for myself. So much so, that after a few dozen trips to the principal's office for stomping some ass, they threatened to expel me and send me to some militaristic disciplinary school with whacked-out little kids. I became fairly passive after that, and learned to ignore people.

The one thing, to this day, that makes me go all Hulk-like is witnessing guys raising their hands to girls. Back in high school, me and a few buddies went to the movies. When we were leaving the theater, I heard some yelling coming from across the parking lot, and when I looked over I saw this dude slap the shit out of this girl. She was crying and yelling for help, and everyone was just walking by pretending like they didn't just see this. I told my friends I'd be right back, walked over to the dude, and told him to just walk away and cool down. He gets all in my face, telling me to mind my own business, this was between him and his girlfriend, yadda yadda yadda. I told him if he hadn't hit his girlfriend, I would never have gotten involved, that I didn't want trouble, to just walk away and cool down a bit. Then the girlfriend said something to the effect of "Just listen to him, go cool off and we'll talk about this." That's when he raised his hand to hit her again, but he was eating my fist before he could even finish thinking about it. He was out cold lol. Everybody rushed me though like I had just committed murder though. He hits this girl, everyone turns away. I knock him out, and they maul me like I'm the bad guy.

Long story longer, the cops show up and cuff me, sit me on the curb to cool down even though I was cool as a cucumber at this point. Another cop shows up a few minutes later, and I overhear some other cops explaining to him what happened. Turns out the dude I knocked out was this cop's son, so now I'm thinking that I'm totally screwed. He comes over, helps me up off the curb and takes the cuffs off, and thanks me for teaching his kid a lesson.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Man, I got into tons of fights and scraps when I was a little kid. I'm talking like 7 or 8 years old. I was a chubby little guy back then, and my last name is easy to make fun of, so I was always getting picked on and bullied constantly, and I always stood up for myself. So much so, that after a few dozen trips to the principal's office for stomping some ass, they threatened to expel me and send me to some militaristic disciplinary school with whacked-out little kids. I became fairly passive after that, and learned to ignore people.

The one thing, to this day, that makes me go all Hulk-like is witnessing guys raising their hands to girls. Back in high school, me and a few buddies went to the movies. When we were leaving the theater, I heard some yelling coming from across the parking lot, and when I looked over I saw this dude slap the shit out of this girl. She was crying and yelling for help, and everyone was just walking by pretending like they didn't just see this. I told my friends I'd be right back, walked over to the dude, and told him to just walk away and cool down. He gets all in my face, telling me to mind my own business, this was between him and his girlfriend, yadda yadda yadda. I told him if he hadn't hit his girlfriend, I would never have gotten involved, that I didn't want trouble, to just walk away and cool down a bit. Then the girlfriend said something to the effect of "Just listen to him, go cool off and we'll talk about this." That's when he raised his hand to hit her again, but he was eating my fist before he could even finish thinking about it. He was out cold lol. Everybody rushed me though like I had just committed murder though. He hits this girl, everyone turns away. I knock him out, and they maul me like I'm the bad guy.

Long story longer, the cops show up and cuff me, sit me on the curb to cool down even though I was cool as a cucumber at this point. Another cop shows up a few minutes later, and I overhear some other cops explaining to him what happened. Turns out the dude I knocked out was this cop's son, so now I'm thinking that I'm totally screwed. He comes over, helps me up off the curb and takes the cuffs off, and thanks me for teaching his kid a lesson.

That's an awesome story. I know if I ever saw a guy hit a girl I'd beat the shit out him

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Today I saw my friend get his ass kicked. I didn't step in because he lost fairly.

They were yelling at each other. My friend called the other guy a spick. The guy said he'd kick my friends ass. So they go at it. The guy gets my friend down and beats the shit out of him. I felt awful because he's a good friend and he looked like a pussy. I tried to make him feel better but he was really upset.