All the fights you've gotten in.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Who goes through life without getting into at least one fight. Tell about all your fights in this thread.

I'll start with my first and only. My friend Matt was in a shouting contest with this asshole kid Kieran. They both have tempers and all and a lot of people were crowding around. Matt called kieran a dipshit and a pussy. Kieran pushed Matt and they put each other in headlocks before Matt punched Kieran in the face and got him on the ground. So Kieran's friend Ian steps in and starts stomping on Matt. Soon they're both stepping on Matt. He's my best friend so I couldn't just stand there. I ran in and punched Ian across the face then kicked Kieran in the stomach. I turned around and Ian punched me in the stomach then the face which cut my lip open. Then Kieran punched me in the face for a black eye. Matt got up and tackled Kieran and beat the shit out of him. By this time I was really pissed off. I grabbed Ian and threw him into the wall followed by two punches to the stomach. Then I punched him square in the face giving him a bloody nose. I kneed him in the stomach then punched him the cheek. I threw him down and kicked him in the head a few times. Me and Matt won and all of us got suspended for two days. Now we just stay clear of each other.

Well that's my story, what's yours?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
There's no glory in fighting, but sometimes it has to be done. I don't want to write about my checkered past as I'm sure it will just come across as bravado on my part. Suffice to say, I've been in my fair share of scraps in the past. When I was a kid we moved a lot because of my dad's business, so I'd often find myself in countries where I didn't speak the language at first. Being an outsider is bad enough, but not understanding what people say about you? That's even worse.

I will tell a quick story about a fight I was part of during a bachelor party in Hong Kong though, since its pretty funny. A bunch of us were playing Liar's Dice and the best man kept accusing us of cheating, which is hilarious if you've ever played the game. Anyhow, he gets so mad that he pops the groom in the face. The groom jumps back at him and elbows his jaw and the two of them go at it on the floor. Long story short, they both end up with bruises for the wedding the next day, but it was great for the laughs.

I was the groom by the way.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
There's no glory in fighting, but sometimes it has to be done. I don't want to write about my checkered past as I'm sure it will just come across as bravado on my part. Suffice to say, I've been in my fair share of scraps in the past. When I was a kid we moved a lot because of my dad's business, so I'd often find myself in countries where I didn't speak the language at first. Being an outsider is bad enough, but not understanding what people say about you? That's even worse.

I will tell a quick story about a fight I was part of during a bachelor party in Hong Kong though, since its pretty funny. A bunch of us were playing Liar's Dice and the best man kept accusing us of cheating, which is hilarious if you've ever played the game. Anyhow, he gets so mad that he pops the groom in the face. The groom jumps back at him and elbows his jaw and the two of them go at it on the floor. Long story short, they both end up with bruises for the wedding the next day, but it was great for the laughs.

I was the groom by the way.

Nice story. It doesn't make you look bravado. If someone starts with you then defend yourself. In my case I was standing up for my friend. That doesn't make me look bravado.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Who the fuck names their kid Kieran?

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Who the fuck names their kid Kieran?

I know quite a few people that have named their kid Kieran. That is better than the people I know who have named their kid Thor. There is one set of parents that named their kid Tony Stark Ironman (last name here).

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Who goes through life without getting into at least one fight?

This guy.

I know quite a few people that have named their kid Kieran. That is better than the people I know who have named their kid Thor. There is one set of parents that named their kid Tony Stark Ironman (last name here).

Heroes to us all.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
some of us a simply not that way inclined. We get along with people, or prefer to sort out our differences by other means.

That and having an older brother willing to stand up for you :lol:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
some of us a simply not that way inclined. We get along with people, or prefer to sort out our differences by other means.

That and having an older brother willing to stand up for you :lol:

If these two guys are beating up my best friend what was I supposed to do

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'm not saying you shouldn't have got involved, I'm just saying not all of us are that way. I'm the type to stop fights BEFORE they start, and drag people away if necessary.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm not saying you shouldn't have got involved, I'm just saying not all of us are that way. I'm the type to stop fights BEFORE they start, and drag people away if necessary.

If two guys were beating up your best friend what would you have done

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I've never gotten into a fight in my life.