All Bets Off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

hahahaha. Man, it's a scream how serious you people actually take this. I reckon you all must actually believe I have a gambling problem too.

Oh, one more thing, I hate to shock you guys but wrestling is scripted. OMFG! :O
lol

i knew this was gonna happen when i saw you posted your dick as the avatar lol.

anyway, keep on rolling HC. just keep it here, i like your posts outside hiat so, dont get banned :). lol

now go back to....

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I hate to shock you guys but wrestling is scripted. OMFG! :O

Why watch it then?

---

pretty sad how you cant get any attention by being a mature member, you feel you have to show your ass and piss people off for some attention. just shows how fuckin pathetic you are, and if you hate coming here then sign off asap delete this site from your bookmarks go delete all traces to this website, and never come back!

Fatal 55

Reaction score
hahahaha. Man, it's a scream how serious you people actually take this. I reckon you all must actually believe I have a gambling problem too.

Oh, one more thing, I hate to shock you guys but wrestling is scripted. OMFG! :O

LMAO @ how much of a dumbass you are!

Ermm we all have a life m8... we do what we enjoy!

You on the other hand... why the fuck would you come on this forum if that's all your gyna do is bitch about V-Bookie! & about the fact that you think you're bettter than every one else! Please Fuk OFF! because untill you do every1ns here is gyna rip the shit into you.

Rell

Reaction score
Wrestling is scripted...So undertaker isn't really dead? Dammit, first The Tooth fairy now wrestling :(

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK!!!! SANTA ISN'T REAL!!!! GOD DAMNIT!!!

is it possible to just ban HC from the HIAT?

This Guy

...it was me.... and spider pig....

lol!! that was funny as hell. saw the full trailer before Transformers.

anyways suprise suprise, in typical Headchesse fashion, he first bitches and moans and when no one sides with him and agrees he's a universal jack ass, he tucks his tail faster then a cheerleader can spread her legs on prom night, claiming it was all jokes and that we all fell for his serious act. Sadly HC that may have worked in the past, but no one around here buys your bull shit anymore. I don't give a rats ass if you have a gambeling problem or not. I don't care if you really hate this place or just do it for a reaction, bottom line is your an attention whore and if it wasn't for your little 8 year old antics I wouldn't even notice you. As a matter of fact I see others say, I love your posts outside of HIAT....I don't see you at all except in HIAT. Its pretty sad that the only way you get noticed is being a jack ass. Why don't you stop acting like a spoiled little brat and start acting your age. Your 17 for christ sakes. My 12 year old cousin is more mature then you.

the dark knight

As a matter of fact I see others say, I love your posts outside of HIAT....I don't see you at all except in HIAT.

it was me...

i didnt say i "love" his posts, its just that i agree with him a lot in the wwe section, thats all.

but now that i think about it, i love his posts in hiat lmao.

this guy, you already owned him with your previous post, but i beg you to keep doing that :D lol.

keep on...with the force dont stop! dont stop till u get enough lol

Reaction score
lol!! that was funny as hell. saw the full trailer before Transformers.

anyways suprise suprise, in typical Headchesse fashion, he first bitches and moans and when no one sides with him and agrees he's a universal jack ass, he tucks his tail faster then a cheerleader can spread her legs on prom night, claiming it was all jokes and that we all fell for his serious act. Sadly HC that may have worked in the past, but no one around here buys your bull shit anymore. I don't give a rats ass if you have a gambeling problem or not. I don't care if you really hate this place or just do it for a reaction, bottom line is your an attention whore and if it wasn't for your little 8 year old antics I wouldn't even notice you. As a matter of fact I see others say, I love your posts outside of HIAT....I don't see you at all except in HIAT. Its pretty sad that the only way you get noticed is being a jack ass. Why don't you stop acting like a spoiled little brat and start acting your age. Your 17 for christ sakes. My 12 year old cousin is more mature then you.

I only read up to the part where you mispelled gambling as "gambeling". Classic elementary mistake. You're 29 and you can't even spell a grade 4 class word. So, if you are unable to demonstrate proper grammer when you're almost 30, why the fuck should I acknowledge anything else you say? The only thing you seem to demonstrate is a lack of intelligence. I know my role. I know my limits. This is hell in a thread and anything goes. All of you who bitch at me, it just brings me laughter and sick pleasure how easy it is to get under your skin. I would at least respect the minority of you who brush off my shananigans, as it's obvious I like to fuck with you people because it irritates you. Look at the response I've gotten from this thread. It's brilliant. None of you can turn away. You just give me the attention I crave. Face it, I'm a god. And without me, this forum would be a lot less entertaining.

Now, Thisguy, maybe if you brush up on your grammar and learn to spell properly, I might take you a little more seriously. Especially since you're a father of kids who unfortunately, look up to you. It's a shame. But it's okay. Keep reaching for that rainbow. Maybe hire an English tutor. Here's a tip, if you come across a difficult word, just sound it out. "T-t-t-today, Junior!"

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Lke z0mg wat iz diz d00d tlking bout?!

Its called the fucking internet...not English class you fag...and I know you used a dictonary for half of the words you wrote up there.

Reaction score
just read the bottom of his sig. "To get noticed, you have to get hated" thats deff not true but he thinks it is so to prove it we show up to IWF one day and his avatar is a dick. he got attention and hated even more. hes lost all respect from me and probably many others.