All Bets Off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

LMAO Luke, nice.

I think you girls should stop fighting and just close the thread This Guy will get the betting zone straightened out. Just calm down.

3lions

Reaction score
Some people at this forum really need to grow up. Moaning because they can't use imaginary money to place bets on wrestling. Pathetic. Then after arguing with someone, they find out that person used to post under another name and start kissing ass. Pathetic.

This Guy

okay so when I went away last time when I moved I made a post and I was off the forums for almost a week. I didn't even get any of the TNA shit up and no one bitched and moaned. This time I leave for a week to goto the cottage, put it in my signature (which no one noticed) there were no events that needed to be even settled while I was gone, and I am going to put TNA up tonight for tomorrow and I got people calling for me to be replaced or assisted. Only once have I ever asked for help and that was when were were trying to do the whole NFL Season last year and Chuck helped me out with that. I don't need help, I just need time. I can't post if I'm not here. 24 hours is more then enough time to bet on TNA PPV's They suck anyways so why even bet. Knowing Russo, he will book it so that he wins all 3 championships himself tomorrow night.

Reaction score
I don't give a good god damn about TNA. I want something to bet on in the WWE, and certainly not whether or not it will rain at Wrestlemania next year. What a bullshit question. And how the hell can we see your signature if you're not here to post? Old posts are gone within 2 days or so.

This Guy

old posts aren't gone. Anyone who clicks on a thread that I posted after them would see it. I just went though a weeks worth and 4 pages of hell in a thread so don't give me that bullshit. The rain at WM is a question thats been up for ages, and you know what headcheese, do the world a favour and shut up. Why do you keep coming back here just to get banned again?

Reaction score
a) A lot of us, me included, don't bother with old posts
b) Fuck your rain question and your little rain dance that you'll inevitably do
c) Start posting bets for the Great American Bash.....NOW!

This Guy

how bout you get a life? I'll post when I'm ready to post. You got a fucking week still before GAB. I don't spend every waking hour on here. I just got home I still am not unpacked I have better things to do then to cater to your every whim.

Markz

Reaction score
lol HC you JUST got back, and your all ready getting in arguments...

Entertaining :)

Reaction score
Oh yeah? Better things to do? You just said you're not even unpacked. So basically, you DID hop on the computer to check your precious little forum first thing when you got home. Awww, you missed me. I'm flattered.

This Guy

yeah I take breaks and come on here and check stuff out. I also work full time for a living. we can't all be wasted out on drugs like you all the time and have nothing better to do with our time and money. Oh and I noticed you mentioned a gambeling problem. You are aware that by law, I have to ban you now from the betting zone sections right? All online gambeling sites are required by law to ban or close accounts of anyone who admits to having a problem. That way we don't get sued later for ignoring your problem if you decide to bitch and say "well they knew I had a problem" Now granted that is mainly for the pay sites because a person would most likely sue after losing a truck load of money and just be looking for compensation. But it applies to non pay sites too. By law I am not allowed to feed your addiction so I will mention your statement to the admins here and don't be suprised if you got no access to the betting zone later......you dumb stupid son of a bitch.

the dark knight

actually, ill riot if heedcheese got banned again. these fights are gold :D lmao

*notes to luke, none of us can fuck with this guy*