All Bets Off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slash

Reaction score
If you don't like it leave Headcheese all i've basically seen you do is get in a fight with a bunch of people.

Reaction score
haha you're so predictable Slash. I actually expected you to pop up here like a hemmeroid and leech off this thread like the scum-sucker you are. You seem to follow me around, maggot. Do I have the fucking bat symbol above my head? "Jiminy crickets, Batman! Go fuck yourself."

Reaction score
Now you're nice to me because I'm a legend? Who would've thought?

J

haha you're so predictable Slash. I actually expected you to pop up here like a hemmeroid and leech off this thread like the scum-sucker you are. You seem to follow me around, maggot. Do I have the fucking bat symbol above my head? "Jiminy crickets, Batman! Go fuck yourself."

Dang no wonder people always argue with you...Your a Douce...

Slash

Reaction score
Ya I'm a leech because i responded to two of your threads. Uh oh i think i made a oopsy posting on a forum. I love how you thought i was serious when i "insulted" you in your comeback thread. I'm sorry you took it too heart now hate my guts again :( i might as well go cry

Reaction score
Slash, I don't hate your guts man. I just feel sympathy for you and your folks.

And JJdabuckeye, stop mood-swinging. You're worse than my girlfriend on PMS. Really man...

And I haven't done anything to get banned. And incase you've forgotten, I've left the last 2 times because some of you don't deserve the privillege of having me in your forum. :)

J

Wow what a smurf...He negative reps me...and the message says "eat my dick, smurf"...Wow grow up a little douce...