AJ is just a slut

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Farooq said:
Well just fight for them if she trys to take them away more, there's no legitimate reason why she can take them. She gets good enough time, she can't just go ahead and do that without you not saying anything.

Well she did and also if she moves out of state she gets full custody unless I move to a surrounding area. They just really put it to fathers man

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
deth said:
I don't care about Aj's personal life, or her real life personality, she is just REALLY, REALLY annoying right now. She gets way too much TV time, and all this "soap opera" crap is vomit inducing. Also, It still annoys me that she's a big reason why Punk and Bryan didn't have an amazing feud. Punk/Bryan could have been something similar to HBK/Hart, but nooooooooooooo "WHO DOES AJ REALLY LIKE? PUNK, KANE, OR BRYAN? YOU DECIDE!" is obviously much better.

f0f9d5b0b0fdc16a072850ba8d0bdb7d.jpg

But, who isn't to say they won't have an amazing feud in the future?

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Danielson said:
Well she did and also if she moves out of state she gets full custody unless I move to a surrounding area. They just really put it to fathers man

Fuck. That absolutely sucks. Just because the idea is that men are the one who usually flake out in a marriage/relationship. What the fuck ever.

Freakin' 'murrica. :annoyed:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
She dated Jay Lethal for a while, in reference to Brit saying she likes black men.

BrockLesnarFanForLife, seriously. You are honest to god coming on here saying divas are sluts when you're the biggest ass-muncher of the biggest slut that's been in WWE... K2...

How does your brain function? You're like the WWEForums equivalent of Vince Russo! You're fucking deluded!

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Jonathan said:
BrockLesnarFanForLife, seriously. You are honest to god coming on here saying divas are sluts when you're the biggest ass-muncher of the biggest slut that's been in WWE... K2...

How does your brain function? You're like the WWEForums equivalent of Vince Russo! You're fucking deluded!

:pipebomb:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Fuck. That absolutely sucks. Just because the idea is that men are the one who usually flake out in a marriage/relationship. What the fuck ever.

Freakin' 'murrica. :annoyed:

Not anymore. I know quite a few guys who are single dads. Women today are not like they used to be.