AJ is just a slut

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The thing is... AJ is kissing many dudes. She only appeared to have sex with Cena and Bryan. All acting. I believe she likes black men to be honest.
Kelly Kelly on the other hand, played an innocent American girl next door type, who is real life, was doing what AJ only appears to be doing ... x's10. :pity:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lady Deathbane said:
I haven't, but I'm sure it's great. :smug:

Take your worst nightmare, multiply it by 10 and then add nothing but farm fields filled with douche bags and you got my spot figured out.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Britanica said:
The thing is... AJ is kissing many dudes. She only appeared to have sex with Cena and Bryan. All acting. I believe she likes black men to be honest.
Kelly Kelly on the other hand, played an innocent American girl next door type, who is real life, was doing what AJ only appears to be doing ... x's10. :pity:

Don't forget Punk!

They don't know what goes on behind close doors.

;)

And LOL, why do you think she likes black guys? :dawg:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Don't forget Punk!

;)

And LOL, why do you think she likes black guys? :dawg:

Her ex was black. I am not trying to sound racist at all!!!... but I think its her preference. lol She seems like she likes nerdy black men. haha

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Britanica said:
Her ex was black. I am not trying to sound racist at all!!!... but I think its her preference. lol She seems like she likes nerdy black men. haha

Really? Like.. before WWE or when she was in NXT? :Hmm:

And lol no, I didn't think you sounded racist. Nerdy black men are quite the shit. :obama:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Take your worst nightmare, multiply it by 10 and then add nothing but farm fields filled with douche bags and you got my spot figured out.

is it really that bad over there?

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Really? Like.. before WWE or when she was in NXT? :Hmm:

And lol no, I didn't think you sounded racist. Nerdy black men are quite the shit. :obama:

Indeed they are! :obama: lol

and yeah, she dated uhhh... Jay Lethal. The dude that was on TNA and did impersonations of Hogan.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Here: http://www.pwmania.com/photos-aj-lee-boyfriend-jay-lethal-vacation#.UNFpYtkz5JF

...Ignore the comments. Idiots.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Britanica said:
is it really that bad over there?

It's really boring and their is nothing to do. You have the browns/cavs. I really have nothing to go and see :-( WWE comes here like once every 2 years. Lake Erie smells like piss and I live in an area where it's all farmers. It's bad because they are all like "hey let's pull tractors" And i'm all like "hey let's not and say we did and eat a lot of food and sleep"

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Britanica said:
Indeed they are! :obama: lol

and yeah, she dated uhhh... Jay Lethal. The dude that was on TNA and did impersonations of Hogan.

Wtfff :dawg:

While he was on NXT? Because i swear I saw pictures of her making out with Hunico or someone from Puerto Rico. :hmm:

But at least we know she doesn't only go for white guys. Her selection right now is just all white chocolate. Gotta' have some caramel or chocolate sometime. :eek:tunga: