AJ is just a slut

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tapout1

Jobber
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Sarcasm = lost :pity: (ETA: Although I am one of many who hates the way they have been using her and pretty much portraying her to be a slutty type of character by making out with everyone on the roster and just going down the line. That I do hate. It got old quick and I wish they would just let her wrestle. If not, then at least do something different.)
Sarcasm does not work over the internet.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Tapout said:
Sarcasm does not work over the internet.

In most cases, I concur. However, there are many who know when I am being sarcastic, even online. The same applies on this forum. I've been here long enough for many of the users to be able to know when I'm being sarcastic and when I'm serious. (If I'm agreeing with BLFFL it's extremely safe to assume I'm being sarcastic and/or a smartass.)

So, back to the topic of AJ being a giant ho' bag because WWE writes out crappy storylines that require her to kiss multiple men in a short period of time.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Unless it's the guys of WWE making creative write the AJ kiss into there storylines? Hmmmmm?

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Cloud said:
Unless it's the guys of WWE making creative write the AJ kiss into there storylines? Hmmmmm?

:dawg:

That's a funny thought.

Though, I doubt Cena and Bryan would want anything happen to their Bella experience. :eek:tunga:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
:dawg:

That's a funny thought.

Though, I doubt Cena and Bryan would want anything happen to their Bella experience. :eek:tunga:

LOL very true!

:smug:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
She's just really confused guys. Daniel Bryan was abusive and telling her to shut up. Punk was talking smack about her, saying she is crazy. EVEN Kane was hatin on her. Then Cena came a long and was just such a jerk. Dolph is a good guy!

Reactions: Farooq

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Danielson said:
She's just really confused guys. Daniel Bryan was abusive and telling her to shut up. Punk was talking smack about her, saying she is crazy. EVEN Kane was hatin on her. Then Cena came a long and was just such a jerk. Dolph is a good guy!

/Kayfabe :lol1::lol2:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Danielson said:

:haha:

Dolph doesn't think she's crazy. She's just passionate. :lol1:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lady Deathbane said:
:haha:

Dolph doesn't think she's crazy. She's just passionate. :lol1:

I agree, she wears her heart on her sleeve. I just hope she finds what she is looking for before she gets aids

Reactions: Farooq