AJ continues to suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If we begin banning people for their opinions on wrestling and wrestlers, then we are just taking a form of freedom of speech from people. I'm annoyed by the Kelly Kelly posts as much as everyone else and trys to point out facts and stuff, but that doesn't mean I want her banned.

Nick

Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If we begin banning people for their opinions on wrestling and wrestlers, then we are just taking a form of freedom of speech from people. I'm annoyed by the Kelly Kelly posts as much as everyone else and trys to point out facts and stuff, but that doesn't mean I want her banned.
Well isn't it spam?

Nick

Reaction score
Just looked through her twitter and saw how she thinks JR will go to TNA :lol1:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I was talking about BLFFL :p

Ehhh I would assume by how many times a day she posts it. To be honest, she doesn't post to many threads a day on one subject to be considered spam, she did at one point, but now she doesn't.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This place would be boring without me and I bet it was when I was on hiatus for those few months. You should all be grateful im back. And im not a troll I am a genuine wrestling fan I have watched it since 1998 I do know my stuff

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
This place would be boring without me and I bet it was when I was on hiatus for those few months. You should all be grateful im back. And im not a troll I am a genuine wrestling fan I have watched it since 1998 I do know my stuff

Oh sure.....Yups. Whatever you want to try to say....

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
AJ continues to suck whoever off backstage as she kept the divas title from that fatal four way match she is so overrated and she should of lost that title last night. My god just get Paige on the main roster and get her to destroy that slut midget and take the divas title off her Paige is so much better than AJ and Paige backs it up in the ring with her actions she doesnt live off a sob story like AJ does with her poor growing up background. Fuck you AJ

23f5236ccdc84e5eb8afbfbe7934e26f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.