Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm really excited to see what's going to happen with Ward, like I've said previously he's my favorite character regardless of how he was written... I don't think he's done just yet. A
Yay for Simmons! I knew she would not betray the group.. another good episode.. this season is strong so far!
We'll see what happens it looked like she was going up to the brainwashing level she may get screwed.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I didn't really enjoy this episode as much as the others so far this season... I did like the chemistry between Coulson and May but that wasn't anything new.. there really wasn't anything new at all this time.. it seemed like a throwaway episode.. it was good but unnecessary.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I didn't really enjoy this episode as much as the others so far this season... I did like the chemistry between Coulson and May but that wasn't anything new.. there really wasn't anything new at all this time.. it seemed like a throwaway episode.. it was good but unnecessary.
Eh I saw it as more of an episode that laid down groundwork for a future episode. Classic Marvel IMO. I liked the episode. Lots of focus on May. While I don't think the actress that plays her is that attractive she was rocking that dress. Cool fight scene between May in her slip and the other woman in said dress. :gusta:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The episode was alright, curious to see what they're building upto.. I miss the days when Ward was a permanent cast member, although I like that Lance Hunter new dude.. the only one of the three mercenaries that lived.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
The episode was alright, curious to see what they're building upto.. I miss the days when Ward was a permanent cast member, although I like that Lance Hunter new dude.. the only one of the three mercenaries that lived.
Yeah I'm liking his character too. The whole ex-story throughout the episode and then Fitz basically just telling them about Simmons when he finally decides to mingle was great. Of course, not like Lance gave him much choice but I liked it. Nice camaraderie displayed there.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I wonder if they're ever gonna let Ward out.. perhaps put a kill switch inside of him in case he fucks them over.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
WOW! What an episode!...

the story just moved forward a ton, a new hot, sexy member of the team.. Skye knows just about everything know, except who she really is.. Simmons and Fitz are back together (loved that part).. I absolutely loved this episode!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer to be shown during next week's episode, prepare for sky high ratings for the show.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Anybody else think this looks like Trevor Fitzroy (a time traveling teleporter from Bishop's time). Minus the green color in the hair mind you.
3b281f95495b036f5dc3305113d604f1.png

cb11b404fc1774a9a4992966e0619093.jpg

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Was a fucking great episode, Mockingbird is the shit! Better bring in Hawkeye to show a relationship.. So happy to see Simmons back :p

PS - Adrianne Palicki even with the "birth mark" right above her nose is still sexy as fuck, would definitely take a bj from her and not kick her out of bed.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
PS - Adrianne Palicki even with the "birth mark" right above her nose is still sexy as fuck, would definitely take a bj from her and not kick her out of bed.
Shit yeah. I remember her from Friday Night Lights. So hot, want to touch the hiney.

TBH I thought it was someone else (Jessica Biel) playing that part in the show when I watched it hehe. Whoops.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Shit yeah. I remember her from Friday Night Lights. So hot, want to touch the hiney.

TBH I thought it was someone else (Jessica Biel) playing that part in the show when I watched it hehe. Whoops.

Lol she bares a small resemblance to Palicki so I can see where you would make that connection.. either that or you were just drunk/high or maybe sleep deprived and couldn't put a name to the face :dawg:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Lol she bares a small resemblance to Palicki so I can see where you would make that connection.. either that or you were just drunk/high or maybe sleep deprived and couldn't put a name to the face :dawg:
Indeed. Hey hey ay-ayyyyyy smoke weed everyday

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY