Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's gotta be something like that.. no way she would turn voluntarily.. I can't wait to hear this story though, the thing that bothers me is that if she did voluntarily join that would be some pretty poor writing considering how they wrote her character in the 1st season.. she wouldn't turn on Fitz like that, especially after knowing Ward was Hydra and was essentially the one that caused his mental problems.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
It's gotta be something like that.. no way she would turn voluntarily.. I can't wait to hear this story though, the thing that bothers me is that if she did voluntarily join that would be some pretty poor writing considering how they wrote her character in the 1st season.. she wouldn't turn on Fitz like that, especially after knowing Ward was Hydra and was essentially the one that caused his mental problems.
Like I said before - Fitz should be the one turning bad eventually IMO. I bet she is faking it, but he ends up thinking its real and joins Hydra to be with her BUT since he sees her everywhere now anyway - he essentially now works for Hydra. Or something like that.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Like I said before - Fitz should be the one turning bad eventually IMO. I bet she is faking it, but he ends up thinking its real and joins Hydra to be with her BUT since he sees her everywhere now anyway - he essentially now works for Hydra. Or something like that.

Idk if Fitz will turn bad, he may actually be the one to draw Simmons back to SHIELD if she sees how much he needs the help.. him and that other black dude not Triplett I think his name is Mack I forget seem to be getting "closer".. We'll see what happens, a week is so long to wait!!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Apparently Ward has a brother who's a senator, his character Christian Ward will be introduced in episode 6 from what I'm hearing.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
YES! Simmons and Fitz are my favorites tbh, i'm excited to see the head to head with them.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
YES! Simmons and Fitz are my favorites tbh, i'm excited to see the head to head with them.
I'm a Ward kind of guy, his character is written so well.. I was extremely pissed when it turned out he was the double crosser but now that it's soaked in long enough it's actually very good writing.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The show has been really well put together, the only part that's cheesy are the one liners.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Shit i'm the first to post on this? Love it so far - the Sriracha and beer line made me love the show even more. If you don't Srirach you are missing out.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Watching it this morning actually. Nice beginning so far bringing back the dude that has the cold powers like Iceman.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Watching it this morning actually. Nice beginning so far bringing back the dude that has the cold powers like Iceman.
Blizzard :p they kinda fucked up his story a little bit but hey whatever.. I don't care he's a very minor character to begin with.
They're about to brainwash Simmons from what I can tell, that's going to be crazy.. so far so good with these first 3 episodes definitely picked up the pace from how the first half of the season went last year.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Blizzard :p they kinda fucked up his story a little bit but hey whatever.. I don't care he's a very minor character to begin with.
They're about to brainwash Simmons from what I can tell, that's going to be crazy.. so far so good with these first 3 episodes definitely picked up the pace from how the first half of the season went last year.
Oh right, duh