Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Season 2 premiers tonight at its new time 9 PM, unfortunately New Girl is on at the same time and that show needs more help with viewers so I will be watching that and then AoS on Hulu tomorrow morning.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Season 2 premiers tonight at its new time 9 PM, unfortunately New Girl is on at the same time and that show needs more help with viewers so I will be watching that and then AoS on Hulu tomorrow morning.

The site I go to has it uploaded usually about 30 minutes after it finishes airing... I'll PM you the link after it's up so you don't have to wait until the morning.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The site I go to has it uploaded usually about 30 minutes after it finishes airing... I'll PM you the link after it's up so you don't have to wait until the morning.
I have a link that does it an hour later but I think I'm going out to play pool tonight, not sure yet.. I hope it's good man, heard they're starting it off pretty much with Crusher Creel right out of the gate.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I hear Senhor is playing a villain this season. He is a walking penis.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Just got finished watching the episode... great way to start out the season!

Excellent story.. great acting, great action... looking forward to more!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Opening it off with Agent Peggy Carter and then in present day with Creel, so far so good.. Also Nathan Petrelli from Heroes being a character in the show = nice!
I'll post my final thoughts after I finish.

Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This premier episode was like 100X better than any episode aside from the final two and the Seductress episodes from last season.. Absorbing Man is bad asss.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Watching the 2nd episode now. Good stuff so far. I get the feeling Fitz will turn into a bad guy down the road.

Nathan Petrelli from Heroes being a character in the show = nice!
Thats where I know him from! Damn that mustache lol. I recognize Mack from a show I watched on Hulu called 'Man Up!'

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Nice Skye's dad is the Captain from HIMYM.
Was a solid episode, pretty curious to how the whole season is going to play out.. I know next episode involves another confrontation between Ward & Skye.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Nice Skye's dad is the Captain from HIMYM.
Was a solid episode, pretty curious to how the whole season is going to play out.. I know next episode involves another confrontation between Ward & Skye.
He also did a stint on Desperate Housewives ;)