Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I did. It was slower, but I still enjoyed it. Glad Skye figured it all out. But what is she going to do now? Also, I was sad to see what happened Patton Oswalt's character. I like that guy! Oh well.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah I watched it too.
Really disappointed with what they did to Patton's character as well, with barely any allies left on their side they needed all the help they could get.. also the weakness of actors on the show was really carried by Oswalt.

It' was a very okay episode, not one I would really look forward to watching again.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Wasn't horrible, wasn't anything special. I do think the season is dragging on tbh, but I am interested to see how the season ends or where it goes.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Just 3 more episodes to go. Maria Hill showing up next episode and is supposed to be in the rest of the episodes this season. I like it when they bring movie characters into the series.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Now that HIMYM is over there's no reason for Cobie Smulders to not be on the show full time.
The current team doing anything successful without someone like her, Mae who strayed away and Ward on their side would be a bit too unbelievable.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So what do you guys think about this artwork? What does it mean for the rest of the season?

agents-of-shield-art_612x918.jpg

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Ward has a heart attack?

I hope not lol.... I'm still thinking that Skye is going to end up having super powers.... that they will manifest in a critical situation... like possibly someone dying in her arms or something. Deathlok is supposed to be back the last 2 episodes supposedly. First things first though... Talbot, Hill, and Mae have to show up.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I am upset......... that I have to wait for the last 2 episodes! DAMMIT!

The next episode will be about Ward and Garrett's relationship... should be interesting to see why Ward is so dedicated to him.

What did you guys think of tonight's episode?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I need to watch it today on Hulu, but I'll be sure to post something

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Still waiting on my monthly copy of X-Force :aries:

I think I forgot to comment on the last episode, but good for Sky. Tricking that SOB. Excited to see what her "powers" will be should they appear suddenly.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Tuesday's episode was super shitty; lol Coulson singlehandedly rescuing Skye from Ward and Deathlok... gtfo; horrible story writing.. Deathlok would literally just obliterate anyone normal like Coulson.. Anyway the show is really starting to drag it's first season on and not by dragging out arc's either, but mostly by trying to do way too many different things. I have to say if it keeps up the horrible quality from the last episode when this is supposed to be the dramatic ending the first season I will be cringing at the almost full day spent watching the show.