Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I hope in AoS, he shows up like half his body just fucking brutalized and he shoots Bill Paxton lol
Possibly I just know
HYDRA ordered Winter Soldier to kill him due to giving up their secrets
I hate Sitwell and am super glad they did what they did to be honest :) Im super pumped for Tuesday though, I imagine if they kept up with continuity after T2:The Dark World they'll have to follow it up by keeping up with the CAP2 continuity. Disney/ABC/Marvel has stated that they believe at least 90% of their AoS viewers see the Marvel Movies at least on opening weekend, I believe they used sampling to get that # though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Just something I found I thought was cool about the Cap 2 movie
In the opening scene of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier," future bromance partners Rogers (Chris Evans) and Sam "The Falcon" Wilson (Anthony Mackie) have a meet-cute during their morning jog around Washington, D.C. Wilson recommends listening to Marvin Gaye's seminal soundtrack album, "Trouble Man" (1972), which Rogers jots down in his notebook, under a handful of other entries that briefly flash on screen.

As it turns out, this list has several variations worldwide, with specific items tailored toward a particular country's release of "Winter Soldier," which Yahoo Movies can now share with you exclusively.

Link: https://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movi...s-to-do-list-across-the-globe--194542393.html

Reactions: Just Kevin

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Just watched Agents of SHIELD's latest episode....... Oh my god. I saw it coming but I didn't at the same time if you know what I'm saying?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Just watched Agents of SHIELD's latest episode....... Oh my god. I saw it coming but I didn't at the same time if you know what I'm saying?

Yep I understand completely.... I love that they are keeping continuity... that was the best episode yet.. and we still have 5 more episodes this season!

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Yep I understand completely.... I love that they are keeping continuity... that was the best episode yet.. and we still have 5 more episodes this season!
Eh.... read this
Ok, I think that Ward is going to become the primary villain of Season 2. I have a feeling that the end of Season 1 will be Skye and the team trying to persuade him to come back to the team but he walks away with Hydra leading him to be Villain Numero Uno

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Eh.... read this
Ok, I think that Ward is going to become the primary villain of Season 2. I have a feeling that the end of Season 1 will be Skye and the team trying to persuade him to come back to the team but he walks away with Hydra leading him to be Villain Numero Uno

Okay, so you are predicting that Garrett (The Clairvoyant) is going to die? That would be the only thing that would make Ward #1.... personally I think this is what will happen. That moment between Ward and Skye in the closet wasn't for no reason... I believe once he runs into Skye again that his loyalty will begin to waver a little.. I think it will get to where Garrett, Wade, and Coulson's team will run into each other and he will order Ward to kill Skye and Ward will hesitate... that will make Garrett question his loyalty, eventually forcing Ward to kill Garrett in order to save his own life. That will most likely take place on the season finale. I'm trying to figure out exactly who Ward will end up becoming, but I think he will end up being a villain as you said... but no longer Agent Ward.. possibly going by some code name.

By the way, read this... http://marvel.com/news/tv/2014/4/8/...nt_wards_new_role_in_marvels_agents_of_shield. Really good article.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Gonna watch it this morning some tiime, but read the spoilers anyway. Now I'm even more excited!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Just finished it, overall great episode really but ... not a happy camper about one thing HUGE in particular.
Really.. That's who they made the traitor??? .. .. .. I'm a little angry right now, he was my favorite character.. That honestly just kinda made it... I don't know.. Let's say I LOVE the continuity aspect but TURNING WARD INTO FUCKING HYDRA?? He was like the best part about the agents of shield.. omfg..

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Just finished it, overall great episode really but ... not a happy camper about one thing HUGE in particular.
Really.. That's who they made the traitor??? .. .. .. I'm a little angry right now, he was my favorite character.. That honestly just kinda made it... I don't know.. Let's say I LOVE the continuity aspect but TURNING WARD INTO FUCKING HYDRA?? He was like the best part about the agents of shield.. omfg..

It actually makes sense though... Garrett was his SO and the person he looked up to most.. So yeah, he would have been influenced by him. We will get the backstory I'm sure. I think Ward as a bad guy is a smart thing... he's a good actor and will pull it off perfectly. But I still think his time with Coulson's team with have some influence on him as well, expecially Skye as I wrote a few posts back.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY