Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
That many left? :damn: Looking forward to another Fury appearance though

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Okay... so Agent Sitwell we know is in both Cap 2 and, of course, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

So I was wondering.... it seems as if Agent Hand is under the control of or even possibly The Clairvoyant... where does Agent Sitwell fit in? We know he was working or Hydra... so is The Clairvoyant the leader of Hydra? Just trying to figure out how they are going to fit the film's events into the story of the show. I just know that from now on I'm looking at Sitwell as a bad guy.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Okay... so Agent Sitwell we know is in both Cap 2 and, of course, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

So I was wondering.... it seems as if Agent Hand is under the control of or even possibly The Clairvoyant... where does Agent Sitwell fit in? We know he was working or Hydra... so is The Clairvyant the leader of Hydra? Just trying to figure out how they are going to fit the film's events into the story of the show. I just know that from now on I'm looking at Sitwell as a bad guy.

It was a combination of the Senator/Sitwell/and Robert Redford's Character (drawing a blank)/Baron Von Strucker and Zola running Hydra from inside SHIELD.. From now on, isn't he dead? he shouldn't be showing up anymore if they want keep continuity with Cap 2

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
It was a combination of the Senator/Sitwell/and Robert Redford's Character (drawing a blank)/Baron Von Strucker and Zola running Hydra from inside SHIELD.. From now on, isn't he dead? he shouldn't be showing up anymore if they want keep continuity with Cap 2

I thought he was left on the roof after he told them what they wanted to hear... did he die? I'm forgetting the film already lol wow!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Yeah haha remember The Winter Soldier grabbed him and threw his ass into a semi truck.

Oh Shit! Yeah I remember now... hmmm... looking at the preview for Tuesday's episode it looks like it picks up right where last week ended... so I doubt that the continuity will be in place yet. If it is then I will give Marvel HUGE props for getting that shit right.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I don't remember Sitwell dying. I think that in Agents of SHIELD someone from the group is going to be a traitor. I don't see them keeping Mae on for another season so I see her being the one to die unless it's Fitz and I hope it's not Fitz cause he's my favorite.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Oh Shit! Yeah I remember now... hmmm... looking at the preview for Tuesday's episode it looks like it picks up right where last week ended... so I doubt that the continuity will be in place yet. If it is then I will give Marvel HUGE props for getting that shit right.
From the sounds of the synopsis it says "Agent Coulson and his team can trust no one" that is very vague but I think they are keeping up with continuity.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Bill Paxton will do sacrifice himself in this episode and Trip will become a regular on Agents of SHIELD

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Now I remember how he died.
Lol don't worry you and WeWant aren't the only ones who don't remember it, I'm pretty sure I've had to repoint it out to like 20 others in real life so far haha, it was a brief moment so I think it was easy for people to not care enough to catch it the first time around.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Lol don't worry you and WeWant aren't the only ones who don't remember it, I'm pretty sure I've had to repoint it out to like 20 others in real life so far haha, it was a brief moment so I think it was easy for people to not care enough to catch it the first time around.
I hope in AoS, he shows up like half his body just fucking brutalized and he shoots Bill Paxton lol

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Bill Paxton will do sacrifice himself in this episode and Trip will become a regular on Agents of SHIELD

I'm weary of his character.... I mean he shows up at the order of Hand (who is obviously crooked) to get this prisoner who was told by the Clairvoyant to shoot Skye and who was expendable. and then all of a sudden he breaks protocol and accompanies Coulson and his team on their quest to save Skye... perhaps to keep an eye on them for Hand. I've been weary of him ever since he showed up. Now Trip is acting like he "likes" Simmons... and she is of course very gullible and wants to do things by the book. Basically trying to split the team up. The "He knows" from Mae at the end of episode 15 is kind of suspicious though.. and why would she be reporting directly to Fury about the on-goings aboard the plane? I just hope they make it as believable as they can make it.