ACW Disscussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
I PMed you mine. read a little into multiple personalities. It's just that. Not just emotions coming to the surface but taking on a character of it's own.
Multiplex should be 5 very distinct characters with real names and personalities. Maybe even backstories.

BDC

Reaction score
I'd mark for a War Games concept match.

Sudden Random statement! But yeah...that would be interesting. One the ideas we batted around was what I called MASTER TAGS. For one PPV or a series of shows, all the members of the roster would be put into a lottery. Everybody would be assigned a tag partner at RANDOM. It would go on tournament style, so it would probably be best over a few shows.

The winners of this tag format would be given a choice: go on to compete for the TAG championships or each pick a belt to go after. Rough concept and you guys were becoming tired of tag contests, but in the future? maybe...

Pete

Reaction score
No way Darren's giving up his partner! He still remembers what happened the LAST time...

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Sudden Random statement! But yeah...that would be interesting. One the ideas we batted around was what I called MASTER TAGS. For one PPV or a series of shows, all the members of the roster would be put into a lottery. Everybody would be assigned a tag partner at RANDOM. It would go on tournament style, so it would probably be best over a few shows.

The winners of this tag format would be given a choice: go on to compete for the TAG championships or each pick a belt to go after. Rough concept and you guys were becoming tired of tag contests, but in the future? maybe...

That is similar to to the Battle Bowl except the random teams that won matches would be entered into a Battle Royal later in the show. Hell, it took over one Strarrcade.

I don't know if it's necessary because even without me now the tag division is flourishing here.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Okay... well since Phoenix is retired I can dive into a huge part of her past that I skipped over... which actually dives into multiple personality. But I won't reveal everything of course in case she needs to return to kick the ass of someone :p

But like in her beginning she was just a child, I won't go into her childhood except she mentioned in her interview that Ivy was the sister that was killed.

Now part of her past is that she was sent to an asylum, she was sent there cause she attempted to kill her mother but being so young she couldn't be sent to jail, but being how completely unstable she was she couldn't of been sent to a juvie or anything like that so they locked her up in solitary confinement in an asylum where they did unspeakable things to her. And she pretty much had to have a complete transformation in which she became "Ivy." Think Trish Stratus look.

Well anyways there would be times when the old would attempt to come out and battle with the new. I.e. it would be a battle between Ivy, being the sweet loving person that was kind, forgiving, and would still stand up for herself vs. Phoenix which we know how she is. Complete contrast of characters mashed into one battling each other for supremacy over owning the body that they were both in.

Multiple personalities involve more than just emotions but more like... an entire person involved. Otherwise he'll come off as something more than bipolar since he'll have more emotions but since its more purely emotion it'll be more along those lines since its extreme cases of those emotions coming out but not really an entire person inside.

But yeah multiple personality is interesting to write... but man alive it can be crazy and twisted.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I kinda know the whole deal from the inside. Not only because I (really) have a multiple personality disorder (it's not that strong, but it is there, I sometimes really have problems with it), but because I know the whole drill when it comes to e-feds and multiple personalities, but I'm sure you know what am I talking about.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Master tags all the way, if you ask me, btw. Do it guys. Do it.

Reaction score

I love this idea...but instead of the whole roster how about just 8 and the two winners are number one contener's at the next ppv...basically make it a triple threat match.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I could enjoy writing separate Mercy and Indiana promos for that.

Andy

Reaction score
Like I said before, I love the idea and really think you guys could pull it off.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah I've been a part of it... cept in the fed I was in it was called Deadly Draw. Same concept, big tournament and in the end the winners would face off one on one and the winner would receive a world title shot.

I mean if it is pulled off right it is AWESOME. Specially seeing who gets paired with who cause there is nothing better than seeing tag teams together where the two partners are the ones feuding against each other. It really makes for an interesting reading and also a lot of fun for match writing if the writers really pay attention to the details.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

BDC

Reaction score
Yeah, the concept definately can be refined. Either continue on as Tag contenders or fight the champion in a triple threat...maybe a good way to get the International over...IDK

PY.

Reaction score
Still considering forming a tag team with someone. Only thing is, I'm trying to find another fedder to do it with instead of me controlling two people.. No time for that