ACW Disscussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
There you go. There's something Anger could say. And then one of the others could react to that. So forth. Presto! An RP.

And I am not being sarcastic here. I could literally write a Multiplex RP around Anger saying "blow me" to someone.

Andy

Reaction score
There you go. There's something Anger could say. And then one of the others could react to that. So forth. Presto! An RP.

And I am not being sarcastic here. I could literally write a Multiplex RP around Anger saying "blow me" to someone.

Lawl, and that would not make for a good RP. Ryder, if you're having so much trouble with it, why don't you just sign-up a new character. I mean, you've only had a match with Multiplex. However, if you're going to keep him, why not do a roleplay based on the relationships between his personalities. They're brothers, are they not?

BDC

Reaction score
They would be distinct personalities, I believe. In fact, in most multiple personality disorders, the different personalities don't always know of the others. but yeah.

Andy

Reaction score
They would be distinct personalities, I believe. In fact, in most multiple personality disorders, the different personalities don't always know of the others. but yeah.

Well, yeah, but he mentioned in his little introduction to Multiplex that two of them are twins, and one is their scared little brother. In any case, I think Ryder can benefit from anything said here. lol.

BDC

Reaction score
yeah, I'm behind on my reading.

I need to read this and Banks stuff to keep up. To respect the writer.

Andy

Reaction score
Banks' stuff has gotten quite good. I'm hoping to see him main eventing soon.

PY.

Reaction score
Multiplex, and PrimeTime was doing was helping out. It's pretty easy to write a good RP with the character you have. You don't need all his different personalities in an RP.

Have him go for a walk or something, and someone yells something about him being fat. Anger or whatever takes over, and then Multiplex starts talking with Anger saying attack him, Multiplex is like no, etc.

Pete

Reaction score
Why would it not be a good RP?

Wait, don't answer that, I've had enough drama without needing to start another discussion about it.

I'd also be appreciative if people made up their fucking minds before rushing into signing up a character or demanding a push. Because it's getting to be annoying to have someone quit or threaten to quit or change characters every week. Makes it hard to plan for the future.

PY.

Reaction score
Won't have to worry about me with that. I kept the BB character mad versatile so instead of changing wrestlers, I can just change gimmicks.

PY.

Reaction score
Schweet. I think my next RP is gonna be BB searching for the Zombies in Miami with an oozy.

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score
Awesome! It's all about the competition and us keeping each other sharp! There's so many great rpers here that we have to always stay on our toes!
I likey!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

PY.

Reaction score
Eh, Cursing isn't a big deal. I used to think the same way when I started out, that it took away from RP's but then I realized it's a fantasy thing, and the internet doesn't have a PG rating.

My two cents, regardless. I won't stop using swear words, cursing is pretty much part of the character. Most of my RP's deal with stuff off of camera anyway, and my promos aren't really ever backstage, on-screen, etc.

If you're doing an interview backstage or something, that's kinda different I guess.