ACW Disscussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh heh... its madness... madness I tell ya. I tell ya its madness.

Bacon heals all fights so someone cook up some bacon.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I ain't taking credit for shit. It got voted FOTY. And it did so basically because y'all "hella better" ones weren't RPing were you?

I'll take all the credit I want when I was one of the main players to keep that fed from dying...and, for that matter, THIS one. So blow me RRS, 'k?

As far as language goes, we're not restricting shit either - apart from the usual, the n-word with -er at the end, and so on. Hell, I liberally use the word "smurf" to refer to my own characters, and I'm not being insensitive - the people in the RP are. It's all a question of context :)

Let's NOT start a fight (AGAIN) over this, because it's fucking pointless.

I can see you were a great choice for staff, very level headed. Get over yourself bud.

Pete

Reaction score
Is that what this attitude of yours is about now? Me as Staff? LOL really bro?

Let's be level-headed, then: when the PWA folded, there were four people RPing: me, BDC, Shaun, and sometimes you. Hence I kept that fed from dying sooner.

When we came here and I made staff, The Wrestling Addict was about to leave. The fed would die sooner rather than later. So I play a part in it being alive, too.

Get over yourself, bud.

PY.

Reaction score
I can't believe all this bullshit started from the word smurf.

I wonder what's going to happen in my next rp where BB rapes a nun.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Is that what this attitude of yours is about now? Me as Staff? LOL really bro?

Let's be level-headed, then: when the PWA folded, there were four people RPing: me, BDC, Shaun, and sometimes you. Hence I kept that fed from dying sooner.

When we came here and I made staff, The Wrestling Addict was about to leave. The fed would die sooner rather than later. So I play a part in it being alive, too.

Get over yourself, bud.

Yes, because I mentioned you being staff in a post clearly means that I am absolutely against you being staff. I could give 2 shits who's staff on here, I really could. The fed should have died if there was only 4 people RPing. So you really kept a dying cat alive because you loved it too much, even though it was obviously in a lot of pain and needed to be put down. I think I've stated many times that I didn't RP as much was because I had an actual life outside of the internet *GASP*.

Now brb, I have to go to the bathroom to shit out two massive turds.

Pete

Reaction score
I had a life outside of the Internet too just FYI. And it was you who always used to say that you should be Staff before me, yedda, hence the remark. Honestly, I don't see why you're spending your energy picking a fight with me when you could be continuing Trix's awesomeness and ensuring that belt.

And that last bit makes me think you do give two shits ;)

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
So now can we talk about bacon? Or whatever else and leave that crap alone.. heh I joined in on the joke :p

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I had a life outside of the Internet too just FYI.

And that last remark makes me think you do give two shits ;)

Yes, I am giving you two shits, it's incredibly painful, forcing out these turds, but it's just for you.

And Slim, seriously dude, spam? You're cool bro.

Andy

Reaction score
The really funny thing is that if anyone kept the e-fed alive, it was me.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I truly love how butthurt all of you get over my words. Makes me feel special, and I love how Andy suggests some actually good ideas, you all shoot it down, it's as if you all think you know everything about e-fedding and that change scares you.

Ben

Reaction score
Shut up.

This is way the other thread got dumped, because people just bitch about seemingly nothing. Take a look at UWF, non of this non sense goes on there and they have over 30 active guys on there roster.

So please settle this little spat in private.

Pete

Reaction score
I'm talking about the XUW/post-XUW period.

And you kept it alive as Staff. But you had no RPers apart from the four of us (and Steve whom I forgot).

And Slim wanted to talk about bacon, not spam ;)

As far as I'm concerned, fight over. I'm'a go watch this movie, and then I'm'a go RP for my matches.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
So Andy and I have make valid posts, we get punished. Pete and the rest of staff get pissy and make some completely stupid posts, no punishment, Slim spams up the thread, no punishment. Your logic, I don't see it.

PY.

Reaction score
This is an OOC thread.. How could there be spam in it? Are we only allowed to talk ACW in here?