• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Please tell me you're trolling. Seriously, your sig has "fuck" in it (not exactly the most PC word there haha). If you're so against cussing, maybe take a peek at your signature that pops up after every one of your posts lol.

I meant for RPing, I swear like a fucking sailor everywhere else. But I refrain from using curse words in my RP's, as it looks much more professional.

And Pete, the only reason PWA made a women's division is because nobody wanted to wrestle a chick. And I hated that shit. I never followed your feud that made FOTY, so I don't know how it could have beaten some of the others that were HELLA better!

It pisses me off every time you try and take credit for some of the shit that happened in PWA.

PY.

Reaction score
Yeah the other fed I'm in only has one female member and she is pretty good in the ring. By the way....I love you PY. I was only joking when I said I wasn't going to read you're RP's. I just wanted to see what you were going to say :p lol

All good breh.

PY.

Reaction score
I meant for RPing, I swear like a fucking sailor everywhere else. But I refrain from using curse words in my RP's, as it looks much more professional.

And Pete, the only reason PWA made a women's division is because nobody wanted to wrestle a chick. And I hated that shit. I never followed your feud that made FOTY, so I don't know how it could have beaten some of the others that were HELLA better!

It pisses me off every time you try and take credit for some of the shit that happened in PWA.

False. I've seen an RP where a guy pretty much talked about his cock the entire time and bangin' chicks and it was easily the best RP I've ever read.

I really just think we come from two different e fedding Worlds. Not saying either or is more 'professional' or whatever, but to each their own.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
As far as me showing up... I mean hey I've been part of this RP thing on this site since day one when it collapsed, the second one collapsed, and been a part of the third incarnation. Plus I mean I've done more than my fair share for this fed than most so why can't I chill around in here with the rest of the people here? I mean I could still give insight, advice, or just joke around. It isn't like... oh you quit so you're banned from ever talking.

But on the female note... the other fed I was in had a few females in it and they weren't lesbians. But this one... MAN ALIVE you talk about good? She was scary good. Like I would go to her and be like... hey what can I do to get better cause she was just... I made sure to always read her stuff and always looked forward to reading what she had to say. And... yeah I mean right now she is out cause of schooling and her career. Then another female, a good friend of mine was good. We were tag champs. Had an awesome feud and everything. Then there is another female, she and I feuded, we became good friends and now we're more than that ;) but the bottom line though about that is... female characters can be good if used properly and if the match writers don't mind writing it. I know some people are against the whole "male/female" violence thing which is understandable but some are okay since it is fantasy and not real life.

But ummm... yeah... let's all sit back, take a chill pill, and sing koombyah... or however you sing it. JOIN HANDS!

Andy

Reaction score
False. I've seen an RP where a guy pretty much talked about his cock the entire time and bangin' chicks and it was easily the best RP I've ever read.

I really just think we come from two different e fedding Worlds. Not saying either or is more 'professional' or whatever, but to each their own.

Doesn't that just make you a pervert?

Andy

Reaction score
Cause it was a good roleplay? Like I said, we come from two different e fed worlds.

The characters was a nympho and a womanizer, so no?

Yes, but you think it's the best thing you've ever seen has nothing to do with that. lol. In any case, like I suggested before, there should be language, defamation, and content rules.

PY.

Reaction score
It's at the point where there has to be rules on the language now? Come on now, and in all honesty.. I won't follow em, just letting that be known now.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
are we singing yet? I don't think we're singing yet.

PY.

Reaction score
I only do e fedding for the fun of it, and if there's going to be restrictions on what I can or can't say, then that alone takes a lot of the fun out of it for me.. So yeah, I'd be out.

If it was the common no racial slurs, no shooting, etc.. I'm fine with that.. But once you tell me I can't write something, or I have a five word limit on cursing.. Yeah, I'm out.

Andy

Reaction score
LOL, I never said cursing, but I think we should have some language rules preventing the use of racial slurs and the word "cunt," among other words.

Pete

Reaction score
I ain't taking credit for shit. It got voted FOTY. And it did so basically because y'all "hella better" ones weren't RPing were you?

I'll take all the credit I want when I was one of the main players to keep that fed from dying...and, for that matter, THIS one. So blow me RRS, 'k?

As far as language goes, we're not restricting shit either - apart from the usual, the n-word with -er at the end, and so on. Hell, I liberally use the word "smurf" to refer to my own characters, and I'm not being insensitive - the people in the RP are. It's all a question of context :)

Let's NOT start a fight (AGAIN) over this, because it's fucking pointless.