Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggghhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
''Building on the previous questions you should think about your future and where you see yourself, for example, in five years time. Think about the sector you want to be working in, the type of position or business you want to have and which geographic location you want to be in.''

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I really want to write ''how much I think these so-called interviews are useless and incredibly Blue''.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
''Building on the previous questions you should think about your future and where you see yourself, for example, in five years time. Think about the sector you want to be working in, the type of position or business you want to have and which geographic location you want to be in.''

I hate when job interviewers ask that question. "So where do you see your self in 5 years?"

Well considering 5 years ago I didn't picture myself where I am now, I doubt I will be where I want to be 5 years from this point.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
It's not even for a job, it's for the fucking master. I have to write 1000 words about that shit.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
question 1: picture yourself in the next 3 years
q.2 : in the next 5
q.3: obstacles and how you'll overcome them
q.4: yourself long term

Fuck off?

Reaction score
Tell him you're a qualified leader, why at this moment you lead one of the most prestigious internet message boards. Marge Simpson spoke Swahili and built nuclear reactor cores and her boss became infatuated with her and got her a personal concert with Tom Jones.

fuzzy

Reaction score
those are very easy questions to answer.
just don't think about the questions as a question for an interview, think of them more as everyday questions, like questions that are asked in a thread about eg; randy ortan.
you get what i'm saying? if not let me know and i'll try and help you out with it.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
You should definitely write "Bullshit!" 1000 times...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
those are very easy questions to answer.
just don't think about the questions as a question for an interview, think of them more as everyday questions, like questions that are asked in a thread about eg; randy ortan.
you get what i'm saying?

Nope.