A little pent up frustration...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Still, it's funny how all Flame Wars disentegrate and end up having more pages of pure spam than flaming.

LadyHotrod

This was fun and now I am mad that the bitch didn't come back. I would love to textually rape her some more. I'm sure her mouth is as big and loose as her vagina.

the dark knight

Somebody be kind enough to explain whats going on.
5 am already, sorry man. sleep comes first. i was actually gonna reply to that.

Q: Where's my popcorn at?
i never get any popcorn. why should you?

I'm not sitting here all red in the face and with steam coming out of my ears. I'm calm and happy.
he's one of those people who get all red in the face and have steam coming.
It seems people like to think that I sit here all red in the face with steam coming out of my ears. I'm actually never angry.
enough already :D

and btw, im pretty sure there's a member on here, also posted in this thread who used to think that DX06 was HOT last year. im not gonna mention his name :shifty:.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

So my computer just froze, and I typed out a shit load of text. I don't feel like typing it out again right now.

Good job!
6p21ib.png

NOT

Page 97, Post #1927

Ummm hello, reality check

2duzdxc.jpg

WHAT

2cpqfc0.gif
2lny7g6.gif

2rrvx1e.gif
2hqw561.gif

If you were able to easily call Kassidy's ex bitch ugly, why not Whippy? That thing is far from cute. We gotta be fair, we can't just pick on one person's looks and lie about how the other one looks.

You got my vote :fruits_orange:

something like that.
140cfau.jpg

God fuck i'm awesome