A little pent up frustration...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

lol that is hillarious, its clearly just taken and used some MS Paint brushes a five minute letter and number job on that picture and that was it.

LadyHotrod

What's even more hilarious is the fact that she is dead set on her story that a "friend" wrote it on her with magic marker.

I don't know why this person would steal this particular girl's picture. The chick has an ugly face and a spray on tan.

Spray tans are gay.

Evil Austin

I never quite understood the point of a spray tan myself, if you wanted a slightly darker skin just go to the beach for a few hours, you don't need to spend ? ammount of money in some tan salon.

Whippy10154

Reaction score
lmao... well that's interesting...

btw... the two pictures dont even really look all that much a like..
*rolls eyes* noob =P lol

LadyHotrod

I can't post a link to the thread because you have to be a member to see it but I will copy and paste some funny parts. The thread title was "Angelique has a dick" (Angelique being the fake bitch):

Let's look at the cold hard facts. If she was who she says she was, what's stopping her from taking a picture holding a sign that says "Wrestling Clique"? Sorry, that obviously photoshopped picture that says "#9 ass" isn't doing it for me. Why the fuck would she write two words, in an incoherent sentence, on her tits of all places? I'll tell you why, he stole the picture from some innocent slut's myspace and couldn't find a picture of her holding a sign, so he used to paint to put the two words (I'm sure he couldn't fit more on there) on her boobs, thinking "Hey, they'll be too focused on the tits to notice that it's a shitty photoshop!" Sorry, I bet you didn't expect to be showing it to a guy that could care less about tits, back fire.

You guys can say I'm an asshole for making this thread, but guess what, you're all smurfs that are obviously hitting on a guy right now. ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Hahaha, after this whole thread I don't know how anyone can still try to convince themselves that Angelique isn't a dude. I guess if you're really that desperate to have some interaction with a female you can try your hardest to believe it. But after all that's been said and done in this thread anyone who believes they're talking to a woman is either Blue or a very sad, sad desperate man. Like God. He hasn't seen a vagina since he came out of his mother.

By the way, where has Stunner been? Haven't seen him post much since Angelique started posting. o wait lol

You see, Stunner is a closet homosexual. He gets off on posting pics of some random myspace chick and then flirting with guys on the internet. He's a very sick, screwed up kid. Maybe his mommy never hugged him enough, maybe his daddy hugged him a bit too much... who knows? All we can do is pray for his sexually confused soul.

and Joe Cool, I've got nothing against you but I'm calling bullshit on your "proof" that she's legit. Between the poorly photoshopped picture of her "proving me wrong," the fake myspace, the matching IPs with Stunner, the huge loopholes in the story since day one, there is no way I'm wrong on this. But if some of the guys on here need to pretend they're talking to a chick, to prove they aren't completely socially inept by e-flirting with fake girls, then who am I to stop them? I'd say anyone with a brain believes me at this point, considering how many people have "her" on their ignore list.

Honestly, anyone who thinks that photo is legit is pretty desperate TBQH. They're the same people who end up going to a transvestite hooker, but just fuck them in the ass and close their eyes and pretend it's all okay. Filthy degenerate perverts.

This one is from the dumb whore herself:

im tired of this bs ... i post pics of myself... get called a chick with a dick... get told to prove otherwise (yet no other women have had to do this), so with the help of my roomate who wrote on my chest (BIG FUCKING DEAL) i get told im fake, this was photoshopped/MS Paint which it isnt... yet you all claim it is... and get told that im doing this to hook up/cyber with ppl .... for that record... fuck you .. ive NEVER asked for anyones phone #, emails, home address, made plans to met, or anything to this regards... so you all can bite me ... im not putting up any more proof that this is me, cos the demands will just get worse and worse.... so to this end ... bite me!

btw... how odd that no one questions Stunner when he has said it time n time again that we have dated, were engaged and sees me on a daily basis... yet this is still not good enough for ya ... again ... bite me!

have a lovely weekend!

ps... blitzie rules!

Some Stunner guy insists he dates her, yet when asked for a picture of them together, HE DID NOT DELIVER.

omg bi-polar.

Just some random entertainment for you all to read.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I think that Ladyhotrod got tired of IWF noob's trying her. Oh well..

Stay active Degeneration :thumbsup:!

LadyHotrod

Fuck DX_08. The cunt opened up Panodra's Box and now she's hiding away, sobbing cholestoral filled tears into her pillow made of pork.

Bitch was scared off in her own fucking thread.

Great One

Alright, she's definitely not Triple H now. Triple H never backs down from a fight...

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
As THE official modertator and judge of ALL Flame Chamber challenges, I deem this fight over via Knockout!

The Winner... LadyHotRod!