A gaming section on a wrestling forum!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Same makers, makes sense.
Right

Oh and btw Star wars the old republic, the mmo is also made by bioware and is just like mass effect but with more people. It's awesome.

Eh, my PC nowadays is more for the net then gaming. It probably couldn't handle the graphics. It's sad really. :george:

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
How much per month is the Star Wars MMO?

My biggest problem with MMO's, despite never playing one, is that it seems like you have to play the game on a consistent basis. I find those type of games becoming work. Like I was having fun with Animal Crossing for two weeks, not a MMO, but now it feels like a job to play....

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
How much per month is the Star Wars MMO?

My biggest problem with MMO's, despite never playing one, is that it seems like you have to play the game on a consistent basis. I find those type of games becoming work. Like I was having fun with Animal Crossing for two weeks, not a MMO, but now it feels like a job to play....

It's free dawg

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I have to confess. I have been addicted to Marvel: Avengers Alliance for some time now as well.

:umad:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I play on my iPAD.
Ugh, I WISH. I only have a kindle fire (original one). Doesn't work on it so I have to play on my PC.

Not really an Apple fan myself anyway, not that they don't make decent products, I just don't like the company in general.

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
Spoiler for Mass Effect two, guys, but seriously if you aint played the game by now....

In my first playthrough, you know in 2010, I upgraded the Normandy and lost some of the NPC characters such as the Irish guy in engineering. Now on my PC playthrough I do everyone's loyalty mission, and upgrade the Normandy, but call Mordin out on his genophage dealings. This time I saved all the NPC people, but Mordin got killed. Does someone have to die in the battle against the Collectors? It just seems like a forgone conclusion that either an NPC or a main character is going to die...

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I think I only beat it one time (out of 3) where no one dies at the end. I don't remember the specifics though

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
I just went ahead began Mass Effect 3, cant be arsed to try and save everyone. I also started Sleeping Dogs and OMG, I'm hooked. Nine hours in and while this game's story has been done before in films, I cant remember it being done in a game. Hopefully at the end I get to make a choice as right now I'm sort of watching things develop.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Transfer deadline day has me digging out football manager there goes my life again.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well, I ended up making a backloggery due to Deathbane so you can check out my list here. So far I've gotten 170 games in total and sadly I know there is much more ground to cover but I'm too lazy to bother updating that any further at the moment. Recently beat Donkey Kong Country 2, never beat it as a kid but finally beat it a week or so ago. Really excellent game but I still prefer the original. Both would make it into my favorite games of all-time list, unless I was doing one per series.

Reactions: Trip in the Head