A gaming section on a wrestling forum!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Thank you Jebus! :yay:

Currently playing Dead Rising 2 from the Xbox free games with gold promotions. Whats everyone like to play?

Reactions: Danielson and Crayo

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Skyrim
Oblivion
Final Fantasy

Cant stop with Skyrim atm just so addicted.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah that was a cool game. It was just so huge. I got lost too much. Just Final Fantasy or anyone in particular? I'm guessing VII?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
VII introduced me and its one of my faves. But I also love 8, 10, 12 and 6. Most hated 12 but I lost over hundred hours of my life to it lol.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Have you tried Kingdoms of Amular:Reckoning? Decent RPG
Heard of it but never played as my gaming time is limited with work but its one I should look up as ppl praise it a lot.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Heard of it but never played as my gaming time is limited with work but its one I should look up as ppl praise it a lot.
It was praised by fans but slated by critics and sadly the studio that made the game got closed down :(

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Same here for VII. I played 7-10 and 12, but lost track after that. I had the collector's edition of 12 in the fancy metal case when it came out. That one was good IMO.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
It was praised by fans but slated by critics and sadly the studio that made the game got closed down :(

Ya I heard about that. Its a great game, it just didn't catch on fast enough. Art by Mcfarlane sooo....................

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Typical.

An yeah I liked 12 as well trip it was highly entertaining. A lot hated though.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Same here for VII. I played 7-10 and 12, but lost track after that. I had the collector's edition of 12 in the fancy metal case when it came out. That one was good IMO.
Im guessing you didnt play 13 or 13-2 then???

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

I know the feeling. I got a 1 yr old and 4 yr old to boot, lol. I play when I can. I think I big bonus for me is that I am not a fan of MOST FPS games. So all the hoopla about COD and others doesn't matter to me in the slightest. FPS make up sooooo much of the gaming landscape nowadays. I hate it. :bury:

Reactions: Cloud

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I know the feeling. I got a 1 yr old and 4 yr old to boot, lol. I play when I can. I think I big bonus for me is that I am not a fan of MOST FPS games. So all the hoopla about COD and others doesn't matter to me in the slightest. FPS make up sooooo much of the gaming landscape nowadays. I hate it. :bury:
So glad theres others not obsessed with shooters. Bore me to tears. I've no kids but my job just consumes time constantly plus I'm a music mark so going gigs is my spare time lol.