A gaming section on a wrestling forum!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
So glad theres others not obsessed with shooters. Bore me to tears. I've no kids but my job just consumes time constantly plus I'm a music mark so going gigs is my spare time lol.

Nice, I play bass. Jamming tonight actually.

On the FPS topic, I play some Halo with my friends once in awhile and that was the extent of it. I pretty much suck at it lol. Oh I did like Bulletstorm for all the crazy kills you could do. I tried Borderlands and it was fun, but I still couldn't get passed the FPS aspect.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Sweet. What style if band are you?
I would just go with rock. We don't even have a name. The guys house we jam at, he owns most of the stuff and we all just gather and play. We mostly do originals. We actually spend a lot of time there talking about games too lol.

Reactions: Cloud

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I would just go with rock. We don't even have a name. The guys house we jam at, he owns most of the stuff and we all just gather and play. We mostly do originals. We actually spend a lot of time there talking about games too lol.
Sounds good to me.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I did and hated both they didnt feel right for some reason.
The first time i played through both games, my brain was like 'WOW' then I played through the game again just to do any secret bosses and stuff like that, my brain was like 'holy crap im bored' so I just traded them in for a brand new game :)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I've been jamming l4d2 (Gamertag: Draidsjonhsn) and will be for a while. Otherwise, it's l4d2, skype, and a few times a year i jam old school systems. Toejam and earl a few times, bonanza bros, and winter time is usually Final Fantasy 3. Planning on dominating FF2 here soon.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
Currently playing... and I shit you not:

PS3
MW3
Blops 2

Xbox 360
In a box, done with this console until I feel the need to go back and play Red Dead for nostalgia purposes.

Vita

Walking Dead
MLB 13

3DS

Shin Megami
Animal Crossing

PC

Mass Effect
Fallout 1
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Fall out New Vegas
BF3
Dead Space 3
Crysis 2
Blops 1

Tablet

Dead Trigger
Shadowgun
Real Boxing
Mordern Combat 4

I also have Killzone Mercenary on Vita pre-ordered...

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

PS3
MW3
Blops 2

Xbox 360
In a box, done with this console until I feel the need to go back and play Red Dead for nostalgia purposes.

Vita

Walking Dead
MLB 13

3DS

Shin Megami
Animal Crossing

PC

Mass Effect
Fallout 1
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Fall out New Vegas
BF3
Dead Space 3
Crysis 2
Blops 1

Tablet

Dead Trigger
Shadowgun
Real Boxing
Mordern Combat 4

how is the vita? I want mlb the show and not 2k trash, and ive considered Vita, even though im not too huge normally on handhelds. The last one i was into was Nomad, and that was a while back.

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
The Vita depends on whether or not you own a PS3, how many games you tend to buy for the PS3, and if you're into trophy hunting.

The handheld itself is absolutely stunning, the best on the market and now that its $199, its a great value. However, the handheld relies mostly on ports and cross buy games. (Buy the PS3 version get a digital copy on Vita for free) I tend to buy ports of games that I generally wouldnt buy on a home console, like Mortal Kombat, and MLB 13. The games are just like their home console version minus a few things. For example, in MLB, there are no home run celebrations and maybe a tacked on game mode not available. In Need for Speed there are less cars on the road. Minor crap like that which you probably won't even notice

If you own PSN + the amount of games available are mind blowing. You could literally buy a vita bundle and 3 months of PSN+ and not need to buy another game during the 3 months you own the Vita. ( Though its a 16 GB card or nothing in my opinion. A 4 GB bundled card is useless.)

For me its well worth the cash, but I understand that its a handheld. There will be times where you play it for a few weeks and then dont pick it up for a few months. Before Walking Dead I hadn't played my Vita for 3 months. Next month comes Killzone, with Batman in October, and in November its YS: Memories of Celceta. Thus I've gone from 3 months of not touching the thing to probably playing it on a consistent basis from now till 2014.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

PS3
MW3
Blops 2

Xbox 360

Vita

Walking Dead
MLB 13

3DS

Shin Megami
Animal Crossing

PC

Mass Effect
Fallout 1
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Fall out New Vegas
BF3
Dead Space 3
Crysis 2
Blops 1

Tablet

Dead Trigger
Shadowgun
Real Boxing
Mordern Combat 4

:damn: