5 Things you would like to see in WWE in 2008

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^1. Atleast have some high falls in Hell In A Cell

i like how youre thinking about the safety of the wrestlers

NinoBrown

Reaction score
As much as I'm not a Hardy fan, I have to say...

1) GIVE MATT HARDY THE FUCKING US TITLE!!

2) Bring in wrestlers with more of a fanbase (ala CM Punk)

3) A Faction on RAW

4) Push Kane back in the ME/World title picture

5) PPV worthy matches on cable (ex. TLC match, two big names facing off)

6) No wrestlers fuck themselves over with stupid incidents or with drugs

7) Bring in Burchill!!

ive got it! a draft lottery! cena, batista, big titty v to ovw. burchill, sydal and cabana to wwe!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
1.Mr.Kennedy winning the Royal Rumble Match
2.Mr.Kennedy winning the elimination chamber in feb.
3.Mr.Kennedy winning the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 24
4.Mr.Kennedy winning The WorldHeavyWeight Championship at WrestleMania24
5.Mr.Kennedy winning The Money In the bank ladder match at WrestleMania 24 & then cashing it in to win the ECW championship at WrestleMania 24

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
1.Get rid of Big Daddy V or ay least make him put some clothes on

2. Push both Hardys to the ME

3.Everybodies saying it but makes ECW extreme and let the bodies hit the floor

4. Better Main event: I remember once that Smackdown had a 9 minute main event and 3 of those minutes were Taker's entrance.

5. More wrestling matches than Promos. If a Promo is neceserry than fine. If its to build up a storyline than fine but do not have useless Kennedy promos at the start and end of every match.

6. Better Tag Division: You have heaps of greaat tag teams but what does WWE do, they make unlikely partners hold the titles. Seriously WWE use London and Kendrick at least and don't have them job out to people

7. Have a draft were all the superstars move brand maybe or some stay while others leave

london and KENDRICK *clap clap clap clap clap*

CT Styles

1. Triple H to Smackdown!, turn heel and win World Heavyweight Championship
2. Mr. Kennedy win a world title
3. John Cena to not win the title straight away
4. Get rid of the WWE Tag title and make World Tag titles available to SD & RAW
5. ECW, Extreme Championship Wrestling, enough said
6. ECW to get more titles like TV title & ECW Tag Titles
7. ^^If they don't do that then bring back the Hardcore title

C4

1.Matt Hardy Wins US/World Title and pushed to ME Status

Jeff Hardy should be pushed first to "ME" Status, the guy has worked so hard, and Matt Hardy should win the US Championship or IC title only.

The World Heavyweight Title?? with Edge, Taker, Batista and... Khali :shifty: Matt Hardy wont be given the 'big' one!

2.Cena Heel Turn/Not holding Belt for years at a time

I strongly agree, turn Cena heel or do something else with him. They should have a Hogan/nWo type of thing for John Cena to turn heel, it's going to pump the ratings and buyrates and it's gonna make a perfect storyline!

And almost everyone is against the "NEW" ECW and the "NEW" Vision of Vince McMahon, I honestly think that it sucks, and I know that everyone is with me. Nobody likes ECW now, and who will? Who wants to see a guy cover his nips with two stripes and shake his ManBoobs in a big splash?? There is only CM Punk who is talented in ECW. All others are just F'n jobbers, no wonder Kurt Angle decided to leave WWE when he was thrown in ECW. The whole concept sucks, they should bring back the Hardcore Style ECW. Chairs, Tables and Fire! That's what the fans want.

Slipknoted

Reaction score
What i would like to see in 2008

1. The Return Of RVD
2. The Winner of the Royal Rumble being someone who isn't expected
3. Edge vs Matt Hardy for the Championship (don't care who wins)
4. An Elimination Chamber
5. It's been mentioned numerous times above, but BURCHILL without the pirate gimmick. Use him like the FWA did

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
1. Heel Faction that dominates for mid to end of year.
2. Kane, Kevin Thorn, Jillian Hall, Mark Henry, The Great Khali all actively get into title story lines.
3. More fatal four ways and triple threats.
4. More title matches
5. Scrap the Cruiserweight divsion (or put Kendrick, London, Super Crazy & Nunzio on smackdown in a trade taking Chuck Palumbo, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins and Dave Taylor off) and Replace it with the European or Hardcore Division.
6. Scrap the world tag titles and replace them with an interbranded WWE tag titles.

7. Rey Mysterio Vs. Mark Henry Vs. Finlay Vs. Kane in a hardcore match for number one contendership.

chessarmy

I'll go from 5-1, 5 being least important and 1 being most important changes:

5-WWE Title changing from a spinny toy to a championship that I can actually look at and take seriously

4-An easier road schedule is not only wanted, but needed. It is one of the main reasons why some of WWE's top stars left for TNA. I understand that WWE wants to tour the world because they are a global promotion and global promotions do that but...300 days a year is waaay to much and it needs to get cut down

3-Fire the no talents, what the fuck is Khali doing on the roster? Some wrestlers work their asses off for years in the ring so they can even get a shot at working with the WWE, and WWE just picks up this indian guy!? Kevin Nash looks like Rey Mysterio compared to Khali...I say..let him go

2-Being back the Cruiserweight division, I dont get why it got canned in the first place, bring it back!

1-PULL THE PLUG ON THE CRAPTACULAR ECW!!!! I dont care whether you like the damn show or not, it needs to go. Ever since ECW made its debut the quality of RAW and Smackdown has went down the drain. WWE needs to either make it an internet only show, or just cancel it all together because it has done nothing but bad things to the product (imo ofcourse)

SuckIt

Reaction score
1. More specialty matches on PPVs (cage ladder etc)

2. Cena as heel (at least then the boos wouldn't be debated)

3. Bring in some stables (the Edge/Vickie/Major Brothers stable is a good example)

4. LET PEOPLE GO ON THE TOP OF THE DAMN HELL IN A CELL (hell even if its just falling off the side thats better than nothing)

5. More Interpromotional Matches would be nice too.

jrock210

Reaction score
Will this RAW Roulette thing this next wk should please people