5 Things you would like to see in WWE in 2008

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
No specific order here

1. ECW Regains Some Hardcore Status- Either all matches are once again Extreme Rules or at least all ECW title match. If this does not happen then i think they need to change the name of the brand. How can you call something extreme when it isn't. Shit more extreme then the whole brand

2. Stable or Faction start up- I would like to see either on Raw or Smackdown they have a little stable or faction go at it. It could be like young stars Vs. established stars

3. They make the new video game better- The SVR 20087 game was such a disappointment and I just hope then make a guys with some of the same qualities but with the story/season mode like n WWE Here Comes The Pain

4. Naddie Neidhart Women's Title Push- This sick has it all, beauty and brawn. She is hot as hell and strong as hell. She is so strong I once saw her german suplex Awesome Kong. I think They should at least give her a title match or something. They don't have to really give her the title yet but I think she could be good competition for Beth Pheonix.

5. IC Title brought back- Now what I mean is that we only see the IC title be defended maybe once a month is even that and it hasn't been on the line at a PPV is some time. I just think the title is starting to die and Carlito should have one it in the ladder math since Hardy is getting a push to the big title. Since Hardy is busy with the WWE title we need another champion like Carlito that could go out there and actually defend it.

Now what are 5 things yo would like to see?

CenaMark54

1. End the brand split
2. Unify the World Title and Midcard belts
3. Turn Cena Heel (He has the ability to be the best heel ever in my opinion)
4. Turn HHH Heel
5. Turn Orton Tweener (Orton vs Cena role reversal)
6. Turn Edge Face (I know its risky to turn your top heel but I just feel he needs a change)
7. Re debut Burchill as a monster heel (Why the hell are they holding this guy back?)
8. Push Santino Marella (The dude is 10x the heel Kennedy is, give him Kennedy's push.)
9. Bring Back the King of the Ring tournament PPV (It was always one of my favs.)

Sorry, more than 5 but I couldn't stop

MTG

Reaction score
1. Unify the tag team belts
2. Have santino marella win the tag team title with a partner
3. Push burchill, thorne, and dreamer to the IC or US division
4. Send punk to SD and have Shelton win the title
5. Have cena and hhh turn heel

Enigma22

Reaction score
1. have Batista or Undertaker turn heel... probably batista

2. make ECW more extreme ( i mean, come on its in the name...)

3. Push the Hardys... both could be main eventing cause they are so over with the fans. they have already started with jeff and i hope matt is next

4. kill JBL... and hacksaw jim duggan... i just dont care about either of them.

5. Bring in Sting... i dont think its gonna happen but i would like to see it. have him end flairs carreer (theres another one i couldnt care less about)

6. Push the intercontinental title belt... have some bigger names hold it like hbk, kennedy, jericho, jbl, cena ... idk whoever... i like that hardy has it but it still means nothing...

7. Bring London and Kendrick back to smackdown or to ecw... why the hell move them to raw in the first place? give them a manager too

8. bring back a few ecw origionals... again... the dudleys and the bwo

9. throw coach into a garbage can... it will probably happen a few times...

ok thats all

C4

1. Push the younger talent.
2. Don't put the Championship back on John Cena when he returns.
3. Merge ECW with Smackdown and make the WWE Tag Titles the ECW Tag Team Championship belts.
4. Less sexual content, less sexual angles and less diva poses, instead have "real" women wrestling in the ring with some good Champion who knows how to wrestle and is not a freaking playboy girl.
5. Less gimmick matches, no more Khali and no more Hornswoggle sh*t.

Enigma22

Reaction score
less sexual content...? wow u should get banned from this site just for suggesting that...:jason2:

Nation

1.Let Mr.Kennedy win a world title.(Even if it's the ECW title)

2.Bring back the crusierweight title and let rey win it.

3.Let Smackdown get the better deal in the draft.

4.Do something with Kane.

5.Let Matt Hardy win the U.S. title.

The Rated R CMStar

1. Give SD another main eventer. How long can they stretch Batista vs Taker vs Edge?

2. Agree with Nation, book Kennedy to win a World Title.

3. Please, book Cena in a non-title feud. Only one, before he regains the title.

4. Call from development Colt Cabana, Paul Burchill and Milene Roucka

5. Keep Khali out of the main event, and let WWE please understand that currently the only monster that can main event is Umaga. Mark Henry, Khali and Big Daddy V can keep squashing Kane.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
1. Ric Flair GONE.
2. Neither Triple H nor John Cena winning the WWE Championship.
3. Kane winning something, anything.
4. Randy Orton turning tweener.
5. Sandman back.
4. Less sexual content, less sexual angles and less diva poses, instead have "real" women wrestling in the ring with some good Champion who knows how to wrestle and is not a freaking playboy girl.
THANK YOU!! That be my #6. TNA has it right. Go go Knockouts!

Come to think of it, C4, I agree with everything you said. Though instead of merging Smackdown and ECW, I say put ECW on the same networks as the other two, extend it to two hours, and turn it into an actual brand and not just a training ground/retirement home.

kingovkings

Reaction score
turn HHH heel wiv wwe title
put cena on smack down
bring edge or taker to raw
have top starts battle for ic belt bringing back its credability
have a new heel faction on raw
bigger push for kennedy
bring matt to raw and have hardy feud
carlito n santino tag champs

Soulpower

1.Clean finishes!

Look at this past Monday Night... Anyone here really believe that a clean loss to Ric Flair would "hurt" HHH's career?

2.Longer main events on RAW and SD

I'm not talking long as in Cena vs HBK, but every once in a while it would be good to see a ME get 25 to 30 minutes on either RAW or SD... Give wrestling fans another reason to watch the shows.

3.Take a break, Mr.Mcmahon!

Seriously, he was shaved bald, went nuts, won the ECW title, blew up, found out he had an illegitimate kid, went nuts again. And after all that crap was said and done, who got the rub? Maybe Lashley... That's about it. Stop trying to make the shows revolve around you Vince.

4.Randy Orton.... Without any of the World Titles.

Come on! The guy is bland, boring, and he hasn't spiked buyrates nor ratings. He's a bust, plain and simple.

That's all I can think of.

Vandy316

Reaction score
1. Get ECW Extreme and 2 hours
2. Regain IC Prestige
3. US Get Prestige
4. Burke get an ECW title Reign
5. One last title run for Ric Flair

thedeadite

Reaction score
Less drama more wrestling
Do what they can to make ecw at least more extreme than the other brands
Push more young talent up the card (ie smackdown, where the title hunt is scarce)
COLT CABANA!!!! (team him with Punk, let them call themselves the second city saints...this could even be a one time thing!!)
Stop allowing Cena/Batista/HHH etc.. totally bury all the young talent. No more "superman" champions unless you plan on making a HUGE impact when they do lose. (ie to a young rising talent)

jrock210

Reaction score
1- End RKO's reign...he's doing nothing for the company
2- Not going to happen but Vince stop making the show about you it doesnt draw reviews
3- Flair's popularity is down the drain...get rid of him
4- Get ECW to be extreme or merge it with SD! and get it to work right!
5- Dont hurt all the wrestlers this yr..:D

CenaMark54

Less drama more wrestling
Do what they can to make ecw at least more extreme than the other brands
Push more young talent up the card (ie smackdown, where the title hunt is scarce)
COLT CABANA!!!! (team him with Punk, let them call themselves the second city saints...this could even be a one time thing!!)
Stop allowing Cena/Batista/HHH etc.. totally bury all the young talent. No more "superman" champions unless you plan on making a HUGE impact when they do lose. (ie to a young rising talent)

I specifically remember Triple H putting over Batista, Orton and Cena. Cena hasn't put anyone over because he hasn;t had the chance yet.

Who in the hell is credible enough to beat Cena right now? You can't go wasting opportunities on unproven guys with potential who most likely won't amount to nothing.

Lets say Cena loses to Kennedy and Kennedy shits the bed. Not only did they waste an opportunity, but they made Cena take a loss for nothing.